"Welcome back"

I really wanna thank you guys for bearing with me and I'm really annoying so I'm sorry for not updating

Something about that seemed to snap her out of her trance. Y/N mumbled to herself as she closed the door and brought the present, well the paper, upstairs. She quickly went into the bathroom adjacent to her and Hardin's room—
When had they begun to share a bed?

Y/N carefully placed the picture (she found the gesture adorable) on the side table by the toothbrushes, unsure whether to climb back into the bed with that dark haired demon or not.

Her e/c eyes shifted back to the paper gift. The H/C haired girl hadn't yet opened it, yet an uneasy feeling crept in, as if she were being watched.

She ducked at out the bathroom, and the view of a certain male that had waited for her to receive her gift from him. The slow disappointment of not seeing her grew into anger. I love her. I will kill that fucking rich prick.

Hardin's heavy form was breathing steadily. She could easily leave. What were those things from self defence? Do be sure you don't follow the guy who wants to kidnap so he can brainwash you into thinking it was your decision. Right, well Y/N had screwed up.

"IN MY DEBT, ok?? YOU HAVE NOT PAID ME BACK FOR SAVING YOUR LIFE, AND YOU, Y/N, WILL STAY FOR AS LONG AS I LIKE." Hardin has shouted, on verge of tears.
"You... I haven't paid my debt. I haven't paid you back for saving my life," she had mumbled back. "I need to stay here... with you. I'm in your debt, for as long as you like."

Remembering Hardin's satisfied smirk at that made the girl grimace.

'When did I become so mindless?' Something about that present had snapped. She silently thanked the sender. (Justin sneezes outside: "God it's cold I can't believe I'm waiting outside at Christmas.")

"Come back to bed, Y/N. Those fuckers are gone."

Her heart stopped. Had he been awake? Able to harness her thoughts? His tone suggested so. Nevertheless, she didn't get the chance to contemplate because Hardin grabbed her from her waist and squeezed.
"I really really love you y/N. I love you. I love you. Do you love me? I love you with all my heart." He snuggled into the crook of her neck from behind.

Y/N tensed. Hardin's dark eyes suddenly became darker, if that were possible. His hands were still at her waist and he tightened his grip, angry.
"I really love you. I love you. I don't care, just please don't leave me..."

And with that, Y/N sighed, placing a hand on his head and kissing the hand, not the head. "I'm going back to bed now."

And that's what she did. With that psychopath who grinned as he watched her sleep, snuggling closer with the uncomfortable, yet comfortable, feeling in his pants pressed against her semi-conscious body. He kissed her carefully, feathery all over her body, eyes darkening as he held her figure closer to his.
One word, a dangerous, so precise and pristine word, filled his mind that night:
Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine......./......... .

Y/N awoke the next morning to a foreign substance in the bed.

It had been a short Christmas break, and each student was expected back at the institution within 3 hours when it opened.

Y/N had allowed Hardin to cling onto her arm the whole car journey, but even she was surprised when he abruptly pulled away when they pulled up to school.

Despite being seen with Hardin, being fought over, it seemed the girl was a harm to his reputation. But now he had you back, now that you were his, he didn't have to worry. He could go back to normal and be the golden boy everyone knew, loved, and craved for.

Y/N, however sweet, however she was the most important thing in the world to him, she was a terrible flirt. Hardin couldn't wait to get back to them! The ones that would caress his muscles and give him the flirting and looks that as a boy he required. Though he required Y/N.

And he could trust Y/N, because she were his. He didn't want to let the girl out of his sight, but he knew no one would talk to Y/N anyways so that situation was sorted.

That Justin boy would've backed him off by now, right? He'd shown him a lesson.

So Hardin left the sorry girl to herself as Maggie, and a bunch of other non-description worthy puss faces followed him.

Y/N, surprised that now as she was in his grasp he still wouldn't acknowledge her, tried not to look upset. She had no one.

"Oh Y/N. It's you." A soft, familiar voice that sounded strained reaches her ears.

"Callum?" His face was bruises and tattered, and he looked as if he stayed up each night in fear.
Instead of a scornful face, that Callum felt he should've done, he smiled, a smile that seemed to break his face as he broke down in tears in front of her.

"Welcome back."

For the first time, y/N felt welcome somewhere.

Too bad most of her happiness tends not to last.