Who recorded the video

[These photos are from PINTEREST]

The exact time Hardin and Magnolia were in the classroom, and Y/N was skipping in her homeroom with Callum.

He touched a couple hearts as he walked by.

He was a graceful boy, pretty face but strong enough to consider him a man.

He heard their whispers:

"Who's... that?" Their words clicked between his mouth, through shallow gaps in their teeth.

"Damnn boy, work it!"

"He's obviously new."

"Of course! How could we miss someone so handsome idiot??" her friend whispered back.

A couple wolf whistles.

He winked.

"Hello." A girl who looked about two years younger than him with dark tanned skin and black curls that fell into his eyes.

"Hey there." He silently grimaced. She had horrible breath.

"I'm Talía. What's your name?"

"Justin Wu-Wilson."

"Cute name. Want me to be your guide?" He found her attractive, he guessed, but he didn't particularly want to see her face all day and smell her breath.

He scanned the paper in his hand.

"Actually, I'm looking for a... Y/N L/N. She's meant to show me around."

The girl sneered. He got the feeling no one really liked this girl. That's made it all the more interesting.

"Oh. Then you'll probably find the girl in her homeroom, classroom 6A."

"Thanks." He grumbled. He hated the fact a girl was keeping him waited.

"Oh. By the way, do you know a Hardin Stark?"

Her eyes were stars. "Of course. Everyone does."

"He goes here?" Talía nodded at his question.

"How do you know him?" She asked.

"Childhood friends." The boy smirked.

When Hardin has his not-as-attractive-face pressed against the glass, Justin had seen who Hardin was looking at. The expression he wore was intriguing, and Justin wanted to know more.

A certain skipping girl.

"Is he smitten with anyone? A girl with H/C and E/C, maybe?"

"I wish... but then again I don't. Ugh but that annoying girl is always following him. Y/N."

Y/N...

He left her rambling and set off in search of classroom 6A.

3A.

4A.

5A.

6– no 5 1/2A??

He smacked his head. What in God's name was wrong with this school?

Ah... 6A.

He peered into the classroom.

Nothing was out of the ordinary. A boy and a girl, which he'd seen earlier this morning and assumed was Y/N.

He was first struck  at how pretty she looked this close up, how the sun reflected the orbs of E/C protruding from her head.

It was obvious the boy next to her was infatuated, actually funny to think she couldn't register this.

Then he saw them kissing. The boy leaned in first, and as far as he could see, she wasn't moving her mouth to respond.

The weight of the phone in his pocket kicked in, and he felt the urge to take it out.

And he was right, because she started kissing back.

And wasn't that the girl Hardin had found himself smitten with? It was also his guide so he had to wait for her.

They stopped.

Talked.

Justin got ready to press record.

"But I want to—I like you..."

*Beep*

That sounds like some beef. They're definitely going to start—

Oh yep. They're kissing.

And I've got it on camera.

He grinned. It would be amusing to watch Hardin crack.

Like an egg.

He stopped the recording. Not thinking for another second, he barged into the classroom.

"Excuse me. I believe you're my guide." He paused, looking into her startled E/C eyes for effect.

"Miss Y/N L/N."

20 votes for next chapter

Thanks so much for ur support.
:)