Justin's Threats

[ART CREDITS TO PINTEREST]

Hey guys, I've written a bunch of chapters and I have them lined up. I'm trying this new thing where as soon as I reach the target votes, I'll post another chapter.

No one told Y/N about this tour.

Her face went white.

"Ummm, who are you?" She asked.

The boy was handsome, but in a pretty boy kind of way, completely different from someone like Hardin or Callum.

He had pearly white skin, which somehow contrasted her own S/T skin. Hair fell into his face, but he still looked mildly attractive.

He had thick eyelashes that tickled his cheekbones when he winked.

He held out his hand. Y/N was still level with Callum, who awkwardly scuttled away with a glare from the new boy.

"Justin. Justin Wu-Wilson."

Shakily, she put her hand out and he took it.
"I'm Y/N. As you already know."

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/N." His eyes twinkled. For a moment, she thought he would kiss it. He saw her recoil, snapping his head back to look around the shabby homeroom.
"Now, you've kept me waiting long enough, how about that tour?"

"Umm..." the girl glanced back at Callum, who looked genuinely annoyed with Justin.

That amused him. He had leverage over the both of them.

"He doesn't mind. Let's go, love."

"Sure... I guess." She sent one last sparely glance at Callum and left with Justin.

"What the hell just happened—?"

Poor Callum.

"And so this is the Janitors closest. Don't go in there." He cocked an eyebrow at this, as if to say Why?

"Cockroach season."

"Ugh. Pests. The mantinace in this school is shocking, love. Why don't you do the job?"

"Asshole," Y/N seethed under her breath.

"What was that?" He mocked.

"Uh huh. Let's go."

"Yeah right..." he muttered, as if the girl was dumb.

"Shut it, you meanie!!" The girl pouted.

"Hey, I have feelings too. Mind taking me back to homeroom?"

"Sure."

"Do you know a Hardin Stark?"

The wound started to ache. Y/N pressed the side of her body without Justin noticing. Only he did.

He smirked at the reaction.

"So you do?"

She nodded curtly. He sighed, crouching down until his eyes were level with hers.

"See, Y/N, have some brief history with him—"

"What do you want?"

The corners of his mouth upturned. This girl wasn't as dumb as she let on.

"I want to watch him suffer."

"Yeah right. This is a trick. What would you need me for anyway?"

"To toy with him."

"And what makes you think I'll help you?"

Justin exhaled, annoyance spreading onto his handsome features.

He pulled out his phone, clicked a couple buttons that Y/N memorised: 4738.

"I have something you should see. Click on this video Y/N."

A boy and a girl resembling Y/N and Callum were sitting opposite each other.

The girl said:

"But I want to-I like you—"

And then they kissed.

Her heart dropped.

If Hardin saw this, Callum would be good as dead.

And she... well...

She didn't want to think about that.

"Where did you get that?" She whispered.

"Doesn't matter." He paused, walked up to her, and carefully smiled. "You're going to do exactly as I say, or I show this to Hardin.

"And we both know what he's like when he's angry."

28 votes for next chapter.

- Hebianco