Christmas special

Sorry I don't do this at actual CHRISTMAS. ''Twas too distracted.

December 24th

"This party's huge!!"

"Yeah. My house is big enough for it," Hardin paused, eying her over but we all know what it really is. Y/N blushed. "I'm kinda... kinda god we moved in together."

Smirking, Hardin managed to ask:
"Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure thing."

Hardin left, and she found herself staring at his back. He'd been usually calm today. At any other time, he's grip her arm and tell her not to talk to anyone else.

Was it weird she almost felt... accustomed to this behaviour?

She mused off into the silence, head bobbing in to me with All I want for Christmas is you.

"Sup, Y/N?" Justin.

She didn't find it necessary for him to walk up to her with three consecutive girls clinging to his biceps.

The girls glared at her. Magnolia the most. Dominance or not, she wasn't completely sure and found herself not really giving a fuxk anyhow.

"Oh... hey. Didn't expect you to turn up after all."

She didn't think she'd run into Justin, of all people. Especially at Hardin's party. She thought the two despised each other.

"The invitation was sent to everyone, was it not?"

Y/N merely shrugged. "Make yourself at home I guess."

"It's not your home. So are you telling me... something is going on between you and that golden boy? Isn't he... everyone's?" God, Justin was a duck face.

"You're a bitch, Y/N."

"Suck my dick Maggie," she snapped back.

"Alright girls, summer down," Justin said. Magnolia huffed, retreating back to the arm of the boy. Magnolia was no doubt trying to make Hardin jealous, but Justin didn't seem to mind. It seemed to Y/N that he himself was trying to impress someone.

"I'd like a word with Y/N. Please, get me a drink." Justin winked at Maggie and the curvy girl nodded. It was as if they had a plan.

The girls left, and Justin took Y/N by the arm to the centre of the dance floor. "What, Justin?" It turned slow, and Y/N raised her arms to his shoulders.

"I just want to talk to you."

"Shoot."

"How's everything going with the plan?" Justin whispered, rather close to her face, Y/N noted.

"Just splendid." Y/N rolled her eyes as she said this.

His grip tightened. "I'm being serious. I need to crush that bug as soon as possible."

"Actually... I think we can call this quits."

"What?"

"The plan. Hardin... despite his moments, is genuinely growing on me. He's sweet, and hurts me sometimes.." her face crushed in confusion, "but... the hurting doesn't matter. It only matters what I feel."

They danced in silence for a while, Justin fuming. He scanned the girl's body for injuries. Some might take it the wrong way.

"I knew I should've have... such an idiot." He spotted a bruise mark, residing just above her collar bone. No one would've seen it if they hadn't been looking.

The song cake to a close, and Y/N was prepared to exit the dance floor when an arm dragged her back.

"Uh Uh. Mistletoe. You know the drill."

She strayed to panic. Where was Hardin?

"You can't be serious?"

Justin kissed her, running his tongue in and out of her swollen mouth, pressing in all the right places, just enough time for Magnolia to bring Hardin into the room.

"What the fuck?"

"You see Hardin that slut—"

Hardin punched her in the face. Her nose was bleeding and she fell to the ground in a mess of bloody curves sticking out of her tight dress.

"It's not.. Hardin.."

"THAT BASTARD...!!!!!!!!" He lunged on Justin, telling at everyone to get out. They did, in fear of getting beat into the mess Magnolia and Justin were in.

"Y/N!!! You stay right there!!"

"Leave him alone! Hardin stop..." the grunts we're getting to her head. She couldn't stop it anymore. "Stop... stop..."

"HARDIN IF YOU DONT STOP I'N LEAVING FOR GOOD!"

The boy ceased his action of violence, anger itched into his face.

"I'll throw him out... just please... please don't leave Y/N..."

With his back turned to her, she came up to him and hugged him at the shoulders, giving Justin time to scram, holding the mess he bared.

"Fuck Y/N. I swear if he touches you again...! I'll kill him. I swear!"

"Calm down.." she whimpered in fright. "Go to bed, and I'll come up in a second. Wash the blood off... and I'll be there... ok? You don't need to kill anyone."

He pounced up the stairs, ashamed of his actions in front of Y/N, but slightly god she'd called to him like that.

Y/N... just you wait. It's not over yet.

He loved and hated the fact she was scared of him. It made him feel strong. He had her, of course.

A ring echoed through the house. Hardin was asleep, and Y/N wriggled out of his tight embrace.

Don't tell me Santa is real...

The opened the door cautiously. No one was there, but a gift had been left at the door.

When she picked it up, there was a bite attached to the mysterious gift.

Merry Christmas Y/N!!!
I didn't see the need for more than one exclaimation mark, but for you I'll make an exception.
I hope you appreciate my gift greatly. I worked so hard. Can you remember me?
Aha! I'll let you guess.
Here's a clue:
I'm not Hardin.

- bleh

Attached was a drawing. She couldn't make it out in this light, so it would have to wait until tomorrow.

"Some kid is pranking me again," she mumbled drunkily. "Maybe Hardin... who knows."

She probably should've have said it out loud.