Meet "Cassius"

I recently started reading Berserk, and honestly I feel like dying. Hope you like the chapter!

"Uhh, hi... Justin." Y/N blinked, squinting, fazed as she pressed her palms to protect her eyes. "Can you close the curtain over there? I can't see."

Justin's confident face faltered as he glared angrily, but ignored her statement. She would notice him eventually. When he was gone. He clicked his hand and Callum was quick to close the curtains and return to Y/N's side.

"Has my friend here given you any trouble? Smooth ride?" Justin asked, grinning. It was the same grin he used before he kissed her at Christmas. Y/N gulped, thinking it was probably best to find some excuse to leave—

"You know I wouldn't Justin!"

"No problem 'Cassius.'"

Y/N looked over the scene, puzzled. "Callum...? What's he talking about?"

Justin knocked his head in sarcastic idiocy. "Of course! You haven't met my new friend, have you?"

"Uhhh, you know I've known him since the start of school—"

"No matter! Let me introduce you two."

They must be practicing for an audition. This is fucking nuts.

"Ya know, you guys are funny—"

She was interrupted for the second time, this time by Callum, his innocent smile compressed by a finger to his lips and a loud "shhhh."

"Thanks, man. Women, right? They never know when to shut up." Justin continued, unfazed by Y/N's growing offence— "So Y/N, you know me. I first met you in this very classroom with a guy, who will remain unnamed, and you gave me a tour."

Well, Y/N and I have met before, but Hardin saved her, instead of me. She remembered him as her saviour, and I was written out of her past...

"That's when I knew we were perfect for each other. And, this is Cassius, sounds classier, more angelic no? He's a new and reformed version of the old Callum!"

"Justin! What do you think you're doing?" She was angry! Why was this ass trying to manipulate and use Callum? He had a name of his own and he was not some little pet.

Justin dug into his pocket. "I forgot to get a gift for Hardin, how about I show this to him?" He brought out his phone and Y/N was momentarily confused until he brought up a familiar video, which he refrained from showing 'Cassius.'

It was the video.

"You think you have something over me? That video was recorded at the beginning of the year, he'll forgive me! You're delusional if you think he won't kill you—!" Y/N gasped, eyes widening and she shivered immensely.

What the hell am I saying?? Why am I on Hardin's side??

"Y...Y/N. He's rubbing off on you, isn't he? This is why he's a bad influence and only we should be your friends—!" Callum was rambling about some non-extinct fantasy.

"How could you!" She reached a hand out to slap Justin, when suddenly she was stopped. Callum, no, 'Cassius.'

"Y/N... how could you do that to your friend?" Callum's grip was tighter than Hardin's around her wrist. He started to cry, babyish tears streaming his face. It seemed fake though, as his face dried within seconds and his dark eyes stared like a dead body's.

Before anyone and the chance to speak, Cassius suddenly let go of her, he jerked back and clutched his head between his hands. He screamed, trembling with such pace despite the ground not moving.

"CALLUM!" She raced to help him but was stopped by the other boy, his eyes down cast and darkened. "Justin... what's happening to him?"

"Leave him be Y/N. He's a useless, helpless little brat."

"He's not! What the hell are you talking about—!"

"Y/N I'm so much better than everyone. Why are you with Hardin? I'm sure he didn't ever get you a gift. I'm surprised someone left you one at all."

She stopped in her tracks, a wave of panic attacking her system as Y/N clutched her chest, ragged breathing. She had to control it, she couldn't break, she wouldn't, not like Callum had. Their lives had been screwed up by a golden boy and Justin. "How do you know about that?"

Though, the answer was obvious.

"Y/N, we've got twenty minutes before homeroom, and I've been desperate for your touch. I didn't want to make our first time like this, but it seems so romantic! A servant boy and our own kingdom, if we overthrow the tyrant!"

Delusional. DELUSIONAL.

She slapped him. A high pitched noise filled his surroundings. Rage, rage, only pure anger, malicious, darkness, they all came rushing it at Y/N's face. She was angry? Y/N had a lot to learn about anger, and she would from him.

Their fantasy, his fucked up dream would have to wait.

He gripped her hair with one hand, flecks of blood form his mouth spurting everywhere as she struggled. He shoved her onto the desk, eyes filled with rage at the stinging pain on his face. He yelled in anger and started to aggressively pull at her clothes.

She screeched, tears streaming as she begged him to stop, begged to the teachers somewhere in the school, begged to God...

The last thing she remembered before passing out was the shadow of a man pulling Justin off, punching him hard.

A trembled sigh of relief escaped her lips.

But, being the never safe person she was, the most popular boy in school, whom only wished to drop his girl a message, trembled in anger as the teacher gripped Y/N's arm in her half-clothed state.

He cracked his favourite ballpoint pen.

"... and the school has decided to ignore this... incident... as it has never happened before and should never happen again."

The headmaster was a bastard, alright. Hardin scoffed. It would take a lot of effort to convince him to fire that wretched teacher, pin it all on him. He tried to touch her. Especially when she'd been deprived of certain clothing...his lips needed to be licked.

As for Justin, he was developing other plans. Only, the boy needed to remain in school to do so.

"And for Mr. Wu-Wilson (no, not a stutter :P), I understand he was hurt too?"

"He obviously was hurt trying to shove him of her. For Callum, I think he went into some sort of seizure. He's in infirmary, right?"

The older man nodded as Hardin desperately continued.

"Headmaster, he tried to violate the love of my life! Surely, deep in your heart you emphasis!"

Hardin shed a crocodile tear, gently dabbing it with a tissue Y/N had used once. He folded it carefully, placing it in his pocket.

"I'm... just at a loss."

A knock at the door. Hardin grinned.

"Come in! Hope you don't mind, Hardin. Little after you told me, a few girls asked to come see me about something they were scared to share, at least until what happened to Y/N came forward."

"No problem Headmaster. Actually, I ought to hear for myself. I mean, it does affect me indirectly." The headmaster nodded as a couple familiar looking girls entered the room.

"So Magnolia, you had something to tell me?"

Unbeknownst to the old man, Magnolia sent a flirty wink to Hardin. He smiled too sweetly, as of saying, you know what to do.

The blonde girl took a shuddering breath. "Well, Headmaster, it started little before Christmas break..."

The news the next day headlined the death of both a blonde haired student and a familiar teacher.

Well.