~Little Favour~

A little bit after noon, Himiko is loitering around in her room having nothing better to do. She thought she'd spend the rest of her day in her bed and go back to sleep. Suddenly she heard a knock on her door. She thought to ignore it at first as she really wanted to go to sleep but her curiosity got the better of her and she opened the door. To her surprise it was Kaede! Himiko doesn't really talk to Kaede much (or that many people in general) but she is really nice.

Kaede: "Good afternoon Himiko! I was wondering if I could ask you for a small favour?"

Himiko:  "A favour?" Himiko tilted her head a little, quite confused at this sudden request.

Kaede: "Yeah... it's for Shuichi. I feel like he's been a bit down in the dumps lately... and I need some help!" She looked a bit concerned as she looked at the floor.

Himiko: "Nyeh...? Why would you need my help? I'm not a good therapist..." Himiko looked at her, Kaede seemed a bit hesitant but continued on anyway.

Kaede: "Ah! About that... I'm not really asking you to console him, it's kinda different."

Himiko: "Huh?"

Kaede: "I was wondering if you knew how to make potions? I know it sounds kinda bizarre but you're the ultimate mage, so I thought it might be a good idea if I got your help." Kaede laughed to herself a little bit before Himiko responded.

Himiko: "Potions? Yeah, I can make 'em. But what does this have to do with helping Shuichi?" Himiko raised an eyebrow, thinking about what Kaede just said.

Kaede: "I was thinking... if you could make a potion for him? I don't see much happiness or love in his eyes when I'm talking to him. If you could make a potion that could help that..."

Himiko: "So you want a love potion?" She looked up as she saw Kaede's eyes light up for a moment.

Kaede: "Yeah! That would be perfect! So what are the effects from it?"

Himiko: "Well, there's one in particular I know how to make... but it's a bit risky." She said as she scratched her head a little.

Kaede: "It's okay, I'll take what you've got!"

Himiko: "Alright, but first we need to head to my research lab. Everything I need is in there."

Himiko gestured to Kaede to follow her lead as they went to her research lab. Along the way, they bumped into Tenko who just happened to be wandering around her research lab.

Tenko: "Ah Himiko! Kaede! What a pleasure to see you two here!"

Himiko: "Tenko? What are you doing here?"

Tenko: "I'm just checking out your research lab Himiko! It looks really fancy...and pretty!" Tenko smiled at Himiko while she just stared blankly back at her for a second, then she opened the door.

Tenko: "So, what are you and Kaede doing?"

Kaede: "Oh! We're gonna make a potion! I'm quite excited to see this for myself since I've never experienced anything like this before!" Kaede happily exclaimed as she walked up to the cauldron.