~Preparations~

Himiko's POV:

I headed back to the dining hall, as I was about to open the door, I heard a bunch of voices on the other side. I went inside and realised that the loudest one there, was Miu. She sounds like she was struck with an idea. As always whenever she has an idea, I know it can't be good...

"Alright you crotchrots, listen up! I, Miu Iruma the gorgeous girl genius have thought of the most brilliant idea! Miu stood up on the chair with one foot on the table. "Tonight, we are all gonna have a slumber party!" Everyone looked at her with bewilderment, in which I'm not surprised about. "Huh? A slumber party?" Shuichi said as he hid behind his hat slightly. "Yeah, that's what I said! You got cum stuck in your ears or something?" *sigh* "No! But why do you want to have a slumber party all of a sudden?"

"Isn't it obvious? To have some fucking fun, duh! It gets boring after a while in here when we're doing the same shit every day!" I guess she does have a point. "So I propose that we all have a slumber party to kill our boredom and have a shit-tone of fun!" For once, Miu came up with an idea that actually didn't sound like it would end in a tragedy.

"So, how do you intend to prepare this "slumber party", Miu" Kirumi said as she was taking away the dishes. "I dunno! Watch anime, read lewd fanfics, tell some dirty secrets, pull an all nighter?"

"Is that your definition of fun?" Maki said with a glare in her eyes.

"Yeah, I mean what about video games? We can't have a good slumber party without some rounds of smash brothers!" Kaito said as he pumped his fists together.

"Ugh! Okay, fine! We can play smash! But only if we read some lewdy shit! I've got a fuck ton of 'em and they need to be shared!" Okay I take it back. I'm NOT looking forward to this slumber party, it's going to be a disaster.

"Ah, Himiko! I see that you're back! Did you get a good nap?" Tenko came running up to me, I forgot about the nap thing.

"Uh yeah. I did, really needed it too." Tenko patted me on my head, or my hat I guess.

"Anyway, you all better be here by 9:00 tonight! I'll kick your ass if you don't!"

"What about Kokichi? He isn't here right now." Rantaro asks.

"Ehhh... I guess I wouldn't care if Kokichi was there or not, he'll probably just crash the party anyway!" I mean, he probably would but given his current state, I highly doubt it.

"This'll be great, Himiko! We get to stay up all night with each other! Just make sure to stay away from those disgusting degenerate males!"

"Huh? Oh yeah, will do!" I need to pay attention, I need to stop thinking about him for now and worry about this slumber party, cuz I know I'm not gonna be able to run away from this one.

"You gotta show me your magic tricks, it will be so awesome!" Tenko was bouncing with excitement.

"Sure, sure. A magician always comes prepared!"

Kokichi's POV:

I couldn't leave my room, let alone my bed ever since Himiko came to see me. I've been having a headache and that lurking feeling of nausea after she left. Usually when my anxiety takes control I would get these symptoms, but never this bad. Why is it that recently, I can't seem to keep my real emotions and anxiety in check?