Chapter 8~ Promise

(Aizawa POV)

I woke up with a pain in my head and the sound of sobs. My thoughts immediately trailed to Hizashi.

Mic... Mic? Zashi?!

I shot up and frantically looked around for the loud blonde but stopped as soon as I saw him sitting directly in front of me, his knees pressed up against his chest, his head layed on them. He was crying and it hurt me to see him like that.

"Zashi...?" I said quietly. He instantly looked up and tackled me into a hug.

"Shouta!! You scared me! I thought... I kept trying to wake you up but.... you.... i thought...." he spoke between sobs. I ran my hand through his hair with my other hand places gently on his back.

"Its okay, I'm sorry. I'm glad you're alright"

Oh wow his hair is soft...

I absentmindedly ran my hand through his hair and held him close to me, against my chest. He has his head laying on me with his hands wrapped around my back.

I looked around the room over his shoulder. it was small and dark. The only way out was up and that seemed to be 40 feet above us.

"Aizawa..." Hizashi said. I felt my gut ache as he said my name, a name he never called me. Was something wrong? Oh no-

"Yeah Zashi?" I said trying to hide the panic from my voice.

He sat up sitting on his knees in front of me. I'm internally dying at this point from suspense but hey keep taking your time.

"Yamada..." he said his own last name as if it were a forgotten word.

He looked up at me like a broken puppy with fresh tears in his eyes, his voice trembling.

"Do you think we will ever hear a student call us that again?"

I wasnt ready for that.

"Zashi... dont cry. It will be okay" I said with uncertainty as I pulled him against me again. I don't know we're it's okay or not....

He looked up at me as a tear slipped down his cheek. I moved my hand to his cheek and slipped the tear away. His emerald eyes glistened as they stared deep into mine.

And before I even processed what I was doing, my eyes were closed, my lips were on his. My hand moved and lifted  his cheek slightly

As I kissed him.

For a moment he didnt kiss back and I got scared I did the wrong thing. I was about to pull away when he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my body closer to his, deepening the kiss.

At this point he was pretty much sitting on my lap. My hands on his hips, his hands around my neck, and our faces smushed in a kiss.

All I felt was pure bliss. My mind was clear of all of the other things bothering me except Hizashi.

I pulled away and looked at the blonde Male. I turned a deep scarlett color.

"Zashi, I-"

"Shouta dont apologize. I was wondering when you would finally do that. Slowpoke" he cut me off.

I turned an impossible shade of red as he placed a kiss on my cheek with a small laugh.

"I promise I'll get you out of here Zashi" I said.

He smiled and leaned against my chest again as I leaned back against the concrete wall. I spoke softly.

"I promise"

(A/N) kahsuehdnejdhwkw AHHHH I LOVED WRITING THIS!! I'm sorry lol. ♡♡♡♡♡