Chapter 11~ I prefer the mass

(Banana POV)

I swear a whole jeapordy theme song played twice before I saw the end of that portal tunnel thing. Walking through it felt like it was going to take forever especially without knowing is Shouta was going to wake up- the thought killed me.

Then as I FINALLY saw something other than the black purple foggy mass surrounding me, I wanted to go back into the mass.

I mean overall it wasnt scary- but what they plan on doing is what terrifies me.

It was a large room with what looked like shackles on one wall and a wooden chair with chains agaings the opposing wall.

I watched as they drug Shouta to the wall and shackled him against it, cuffing his wrists to the chains.

They punched my back making me walk to the chair. I didnt eant to stirr more trouble then we were already in so I obediently sat down as they tightly secured me with chains. Owch-

I looked over at my baby Sho against the wall and felt a pang of sadness. And then Dabi was in my sight.

He pulled a sharp shot like syringe put of his pocket. Inside was a bright neon blue liquid.

My eyes widened as he plunged it into Shoutas neck.

Instinctively I yelled out "What did you do to him!!"

My eyes began filling with tears at how useless I knew I was.

Before I could react further I felt a prick in my skin and a slight rush as the same blue liquid was injected into me.

Dabi walked in front of me with the two empty shots. "You might wanna close your eyes princess"

As much as I wanted to scream at him and yell, especially for the awful nickname, I couldnt. I felt my body becoming weak as of all of my energy was being drained from my pores. I felt dizzy. My head started pounding.

"What... did you.... do...." I tried to say as the world started fading.

I couldnt do it anymore. I squeezed my eyes closed, only intending for it to be until the pain left- but I didnt wake up.

I felt my body go limp as I blacked out.

(A/N)
Omg guys I'm so so so so so sorry I didnt update sooner ;○; I'm so sorry!! With school and every other drama I've had in my life I dont get much time! I also kept writing drafts but I always threw them away because they werent high quality for you all and you deserve good quality. I'm really sorry and thank you so much for sticking with me!! It means alot to me ♡♡♡♡♡♡