Chapter 6~Oranges

(Aizawa POV)

Lesson learned; dont leave your rabbit alone with your clothes while you and your best freind take a nap.

My shirt is now non existent

After me and Hizashi layed on the bank to dry off, we had agreed to take a small power nap. Unfortunately when we woke up Carrots had the small remains of my shirt in his/her mouth.

Why me. Just why.

I was yelling and threatening to turn it into a rabbit stew while Zashi hid behind a tree with the rabbit in his hands.

"I dont have a shirt!!" I yelled. I had already put on my pants but now I didnt even have a choice between a torn shirt or none at all. Which I would have chosen torn.

"So? At least you have pants"

"We are in the middle, OF A FOREST!"

". . . You can borrow my jacket?"

I sighed but nodded. He walked over and pulled on his clothes but leaving his jacket off. The rabbit glared death stares at me.

I sneered back. Zashi shot me a glare.

"What? I wont kill it. Yet."

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'm not joking -_-

He held out his jacket to me, now he only had a black rolling stones tshirt on, showing his muscular arms.

"That still fits you?" I asked. He had that shirt since senior year in highschool. I remember because it 2as his favorite shirt and he wore it all the time. I bought it.

Obviously it didnt fit entirely the same. It was stretched and torn in some places due to his stick like arms becoming muscular. The tips were stylish though and complimented the shirt well.

"Yup! Cant go wrong with The rolling Stones!" He said pleased with himself as he handed me his jacket. I pulled it on slowly being weary of my cuts.

"Thanks" I felt my body get wrapped in a string warmth not just from the jacket but the feeling of wearing it. And the smell...

It smelled like oranges... a nice scent.

I would have just sniffed the jacket to satisfy my sense of longing but that would have been extremely weird so I decided not to.

"Aww I'm gonna cry. My jacket looks so good on your pale arms!" Hizashi said with a fake cry and a dramatic sniffle.

"Exaxtly why I stopped swimming" I said with an eye roll. Hizashi ran up beside me and linked arms with me. Carrots ran between our legs.

"Shall we go?!"

"Let's follow the river. We might be able to find someone who can help us"

And with that we were off. Mainly Zashi dragging me forward but it was still progress.

Progress back home.

(A/N)Sorry for the slow updates, I promise I wont forget you guys!! Just been busy!! Love you guys!! ♡♡♡