Ch. 30 Another Heartache

Previously, after sparing one last glance to the well, Kagome heads towards her home.

ooo

Kagome walks towards her home with a sense of sadness. She was sad she saw away from her friends in the federal era, and she did not want to admit it, but she missed Inuyasha.

Kagome released a light sigh.

Though she was relieved, she was finally home with her family, no more demons, no more looking for the jewel shards and no more Naraku.

Right when her thoughts wandered to Naraku, her mind started to haze. She began feeling this mental fuzzy itch that demanded to be scratched.

Taking a moment to compose herself, Kagome stopped walking towards her house. He right-hand instinctively raised to the right side of her head to provide some sort of comfort. As she supported her head with her hand, Kagome could not shake the feeling of uneasiness she was enduring.

She knew this feeling. She was forgetting something, something important. But if it was important, why did she forget about it? As she tried to dive deeper into her memories for an explanation, her efforts were only answered with unclear emotions.

Her heart throbbed. Her chest felt suffocated and she could a headache in its early stages of development. Kagome tried to steady herself the best she could, but her vision started to blur and before she knew it her body feel to the ground.

As her eyes closed she could not help hearing someone voice. Someone calling her name in a panic.

ooo

Athur's note: Sorry this chapter is so short. I hope you enjoyed reading.