Chapter 3

The sun made it's way into Ace's room and hit his eyes early in the morning of the next day. Blinking a few times he opens his eyes and sits up, letting his eyes wander around the room he remembers the events of the previous day and looks down at his stomach to see nothing was there. No sign of any scar or anything were apparent on his body and it confused him.

"Finally you are awake." Black says from the side while leaning on the room's wall.

"Yeah"Ace responds after shifting his head to look at Black "How am I alive?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and eyes slightly widen. Usually he would freak out like everyone would but the drowsiness of sleeping is still appearant on his face.

"A devil arrived just as you were on the brink of death and wanted to reincarnate you. I'm not gonna be anyones slave so i healed your body and made my energy reject the evil piece that tried to be used on you." Black says as Ace gets up and puts on a pair of sweatpants seeing as he was already in shorts. "Hehe you said you wanted to meet an angel remember? Well you got your wish, a fallen angel tried to kill you" Black says chuckling

"Ha ha so funny" Ace spits back while putting a T shirt on. "Can't believe she managed to get the drop on me." He says while starting to walk downstairs.

"I wasn't awake when you first meet her and she hid her aura very well." Black says appearing in one of the seats in the kitchen as Ace washes his face with water and takes his earphones from the counter. "What are you gonna do now?" Black asks Ace as he makes his way into the garage where several gym items could be seen.

"I'm gonna start training. My grades are high since most guys at the school are there just to stare at the girls,not that i don't do that too but the teachers appreciate that i actually learn a bit. If i skip school today no one will complain." Ace explained to Black as he start to get all the gym items ready.

"At least your not dumb mortal. Training your body will allow you to use more of my power so do that, for fighting training i have a method but that's for later." Black responds before disappearing, having everything ready Ace slips his earphones on and starts training determined not to let what happened yesterday repeat itself.

*Timeskip*

Training for the rest of the day Ace gets exhausted and crashes in his bed the moment he enters his room, falling asleep instantly he finds himself back in the destroyed city where he meet Black the first time.

Moving his hand up to block a kick even before he can register it Ace is meet with a punch to the face launching him back, flipping into the air he plants his feet into ground and wipes his mouth.

"What the hell?!" Ace yells at Black being meet with only a smirk from the god.

"This is your combat training. Any time you sleep I'll bring you here so we can train, all the techniques that you learn here you'll be able to perform in the real world. Don't worry about getting tired in the morning, your body won't be affected. Unfortunately." The bodysnatcher says to the young sayian. Not having fought anyone in so long really upset Black especially since he does have sayain blood ever since stealing Goku's body. Finally being allowed to fight someone even if he can't kill them brings a smile to Black's face be it a small one.

Having heard enough Ace gets up and runs at Black ready to fight only to be launched back again. He had a long way to go but the black haired teen wouldn't give up so easily.

*Timeskip*

It was now the next day and Ace was right about the teachers not caring of his absence. Through out the whole school day he only needed to pull the 'I was sick' excuse and they all were satisfied. It was the end of the day and suddenly all of the chatter stopped, this was because of Rias and Akeno walking to Ace's desk as talk to him.