Chapter 6

A young child is running down a street as screams of pain and fear are heard all around him, people were being crushed under their own houses and left one another for dead. As the child kept running his couchs and covers his mouth in order to not inhale that smoke that was in the air. He trips suddenly because of rubble and gives out a cry of surprise, upon contact with the ground his fave gets scrapped and blood travels into his mouth causing a irony sensation to invade his sense of taste.

Taking deep breaths he struggles onto his hands and knees trembling m images of his family begging for help from under the remains of their homes flash in his minds, he was so afraid and felt so helpless he just started running. Tears brim at the edges of his eyes and the child cries silently.

"I've felt like that too you know." Came a deep and cold voice causing the child to look up, a young man with raven black hair and dark eyes dressed in a causal outfit knelled down looking into the kids eyes causing his fear to spike upon recognizing the teenager's face."I felt so angry, so pathetic. Wasn't even able to do anything in order to save those that mattered to me. So I chose to take revenge... And show mercy by ending this worlds suffering." Standing back up Ace puts his palm out aiming at the kid and charges up a ki orb causing the child to stumble falling on his back stuttering uncontrollably.

"Be glad, you get to see your family again... It's much more than what can be said for me." The teenager smirk as the destruction of the metropolitan city stood behind him and smoke rose up.

*Scene break*

The depths of hell of this world wasn't anything like common folk imagined, there were no cages or flames as far the eyes can see. Hell looked much like earth only the bright blue color of the sky was replace with a blood red, it was all split in 2 territories. One side was the devils while the other was the Fallen Angel's, from the first side a very large size of land was occupied by the Gremory estate where currently the Lord and Lady of the house were talking to their oldest son about their daughter's killer.

"You are sure that he has Divine Judgement as his Sacred gear?" Asked a man that looked around his thirties, his long crimson hair reached his middle back as his blue eyes matched the white suit he was watching, this man is Zeticous Gremory Rias's father.

The woman that was currently holding his hand was his wife Venela, she had short brown hair and purple eyes with a gorgeous face, she was looking at her son while trying to keep her tears back over the horrific news.

"I looked into it and no other gear matches what we saw." Sirzechs replied with a sorrowful tone. "Shadeheart obliterated Rias's peerage in one attack. I asked Laura to try and follow his lead,she found out he killed a whole village and some angels that were protecting it's church afterwards."

"We need to take him out as fast as possible." Zeticous's face showed anger as he tightens his hold on his wife's hand.

"We can't just attack head on." The Devil King sighed and rubbed his eyes. "It's almost impossible to locate him since he appears to be able to hide his energy. However if that wasn't the case he still would probably stick to populated areas and kill all our troops along with any humans that are close."

"To think someone so young can harbor this immense hate." Venela said, she hated the teen for what he did but wandered why he was going after humans along with devils and other supernatural beings at the same time.

"The world is a dark place, now more than ever. The other factions are bound to try and act upon someone going on a rampage soon." Sirzechs informed before excusing himself to go into his office.

Upon reaching his office the devil king sat down at the desk and called up Laura using a magic circle.

"Any luck in finding him?" The red head asks