Chapter 13

"...I never imagined fresh air could feel so...liberating." Black inhaled deeply, his chest cavity expanding to imprison as much oxygen as possible before releasing it. His gray eyes wondered,it was so long since he was able to witness the beauty of earth with his own eyes... it almost was surreal... almost...the sight of that gigantic beast in the sky along with the damaged city made it lose from the beauty that enamoured the ex-kai to this beautiful planet.

"...What trick are you trying to pull Shadeheart ?" The empty voice of Ophis bellowed, the monstrous appearance it's body showed betrayed  it's tone was almost the same to that of it's humane appearance... despite everyone outside of Black feeling as if Death itself was calling out to their very souls.

"No one with such a name exists anymore..." Black answered, his attention switching to the creature that faced him, his words held no malice and no signs of remorse. "...That man died... the wish of achieving the greatest utopia however, remains unshaken as it was simply inherited from my own will." The fake sayian did not care for the human, not in the slightest, it was easily distinguishable as Black was always an adept of mind trickery...Gowasu could guarantee that.

"But now Ophis, I believe this little showdown that man has started can stop." Black crossed his arms across his chest, a wide grin forming on his arrogant face. The sound of his own voice was akin to a full on orchestra in his ears, the most wonderful sound capable of being heard, narcissistic as ever he was.

"...What do you mean?" This new entity that appeared gave the dragon a very familiar vibe. His energy was familiar, quite identical, to Ace but everything else was different. The way he carried himself, prideful evidently different from the cockiness of Ace, his smirk itself being more prominent and...innocent to an extent, as if this 'Black' thought his plan of destroying all mortal life was the correct course of action.

After a few moments of silence Black chuckled and point a finger down to earth, his gray eyes looking with disgust in the same direction before shifting back to Ophis. "...None of your so called generals exist anymore. You have zero need for the mongrels that inhabit this planet..." The smirk of the bloodthirsty 'sayian' turned into a full on maniacal smile, his pupils shrinked and his aura flared to life in a wild manner. "So then... simply walk away and allow their judgement to finally be cast!" The mad god exclaimed with hatred.

His love for this simple planet and it's magnetizing beauty... Was gone!

It was nothing but an obstacle in his way, a giant asteroid that housed measly vermin!

"A colony of aimless overgrown apes and brutes that deserved to be eradicated! .... That's what this is! They kill each other over colored paper! Destroy the world that houses them to simply satisfy their endless hunger for more! They replicate like bugs, even worse actually!" This rant that Black went on was heard and felt by everyone, his aura flared until expanding several kilometers and his voice reached to the ends of the world.

And for the first time in forever, it was quiet... dead quiet. No being talked as they pondered those words, most humans didn't even know what in the hell was happening... but they still felt great shame for some unknown reason. Not like it would change anything... humans are, in nature, savage existences that don't learn form their mistakes.

"... I still require them for my own goal." The voice of the void called out, Ophis made no effort to defend humanity... not in the slightest... she simply required them in order to defeat Great Red. It's towering figure started to move once again but stopped...

"...ha.."Black opened his mouth as his eyes were shadowed by the bangs of his hair that flowed just over his forehead, his eery voice coming out even more sinister while his hands moved to grasp his chest. "haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" The traitorous Kai laughed like he never had before, not of joy or of madness, not entirely at least... but of how stupid a being that was supposed to be above the gods of this world could be! "JUST THAT ? If all it takes for me to finally destroy this nuisance is to kill a red lizard...I shall gladly do so!" Black finally calmed his features resulting in his calm demeanor being back.