Chapter 2

"The supernatural exists and all of the beings of tales you though were fake actually exist." Black started to explain while Ace's eyes widden "I'm here because i am your sacred gear. A sacred gear is essentially a soul of a very powerful being put in a weapon or object which is inherited by a human and it offers that human it's powers. My gear isn't bound to any object tho since I'm a special case." Black says and Ace takes a few seconds thinking everything over.

"A-alright. How are you special tho compared to the other sacred gears?" Ace asks making Black sigh and rub his eyes.

"You see I'm a god from another dimension that stole a mortals body. The mortal which body's I stole managed to to train so much and gain so much power that he could fight gods. I wanted to eradicate all mortal life in my dimension using his powers and mine combined, but i got stopped , in the end my dimensions omni God in a effort to stop me sent my soul to this dimension where it's God made me a sacred gear. The only reason he managed to do that is because my body was destroyed by the omni god and only my soul got sent here. In a fit of bad luck I got sent here right as God used a spell to collect the souls needed for the sacred gears and it collected my soul as well." Black said looking at Ace in the eyes. Hearing all of this would mess with a persons mind but Ace was different, he always enjoyed supernatural stories and tales if being with ultimate power so this actually excited him.

"My life sure is turning around and it's actually exciting more then anything else. Why did my appearance change tho? " Ace asks fascinated, despite surprising Black this fact also brings a smirk to his face.

"Sayians were a warrior race back in my dimension. They're home planet got blown up by a space tyrant and only a few managed to survive. 2 of them ended up to live on my dimensions earth and get so strong over the years they could battle gods. As you know i stole a warriors body, to be more exact that warrior was a sayian." Black continued explaining "All sayian's shared the physical similarity of Black hair and Black eyes." He ended and chuckled at Ace's surprised expression.

"But how?! How could have I just turned into a sayain like that?!" Ace shoots up yelling figuring out by Black went through the trouble of explaining sayians.

"The sacred gear did that. It gave you the body of sayian so you can withstand my divine energy coursing trough your veins." Black said as Ace looked at himself in the mirror. "Your not just a sayian, your a sayian with the potential of achieving power even greater then those damned warriors." He goes on while standing behind Ace and looking in the mirror with a smirk.

"I-i have the power of fighting God's?" Ace asks while still looking into the mirror and seeing the resemblance between him and black now.

"No. You have the potential of killing gods." Black ends with a wide smirk, for a few seconds Ace says nothing processing all of this. Turning around quickly he smirks while looking down at one of his clenched fists.

"Hehe I always knew something greater awaited me. Finally the world stopped hiding my destiny, i will master my new powers and become stronger..." Ace says taking a pause before pointing at Black "Then even you!" He says making the God smirk widder and scowl a bit. It really seems these 2 resembled each other even without the sacred gear connecting them.

"Hahaha good luck with that. For now you still have school mortal." Black says pointing at the watch on Ace's desk making the now sayian teenager curse at himself and start getting ready for school in a rush.

*Timeskip*

Arriving just before the teacher Ace takes his usual spot. Most of his classmates notice his new appearance and start commenting on it.

"Wow Ace actually changed his hair color" One girl says whispering to a friend if hers. "Yeah but he really pulls off black hair don't you think?" Her friend replies and Ace switches to listening to another group of people.