Chapter 12

"Are you satisfied with yourself ?" The body snatcher asked as he watched his partner get dressed again.

"You have no idea... That released so much pent up stress." Ace put his tie on and slipped his blazer over his shoulder, glancing down at a sleeping Kuroka Ace smirked.

"Whatever." Stepping forward, the fake sayian walked towards Ace. "Now, do what is needed, and end her..." Black's body once again dissapeared after uttering those words.

"...Gladly." Forming a small ki orb in his hand the black haired man sent it at the nekomata, it instantly expanded and  incinerated her along with the couch she was on, only leaving dust particles in the air.

Going downstairs again, Ace slipped his hands into his blazer's sleeves and adujsted it while glancing at the once sealed off door. Not having the mood to deal with another devil again he exited the ORC and stared at it from some distance.

"Time to erase what's left of your memory in the human world... devil filth." Putting his palms forward the sayian touched his wrists together, maintaining the position for a second he then pulls his hand to his side.

"KAAAAAA-" Black energy gatheres in his hands, a huge pressure appears causing the air to move wildly around  him. "MEEEEEEE-" The black energy grows more dense as arcs of it travel around Ace's body, the nearby trees get ripped out of the ground by the unbelievably strong waves of air. "HAAAAAAAAA-MEEEEEE-" A shade of pink invades the black color of the energy and causes it to finally become  ready to fire. "HAAAAAAAAAA!" Snapping his hands forward the sayian releases the Black Kamehameha, letting it tear trough the old building and ground that it stood on.

After the attack stops Ace stood straight and looked at the destruction with a smile. Slowly the beautiful blue sky turned to a deep shade of purple, a ginormous power being felt by everyone in Japan.

???:"SHADEHEART ?!"

Turning around Ace was met with the shocked faces of Sona Sitri and her peerage. All of them stared at the seemingly living ghost, unable to say anything else.

Ace:"Would you look at that... insects to watch the supreme battle that is about to start." Smirking the sayian activated his aura and stared the peerage down, now fully confirming their fears.

Sona:"Impossible...You-" She tried to say but was interrupted.

Ace:"I am dead. As you can see for yourself, that isn't the case anymore. Rejoice... Today you see..." Above them all a dark portal opens, crimson mud spewing out and hitting various buildings or covering entire parks seting them ablaze. The purple eye of a creature peers from the portal as the head of an infamous comes out. "A FIGHT BETWEEN TRUE GODS!"

Non of the devils could comprehend everything that was going on, their city being destroyed and Ophis arriving plus Ace being back. The one thing they understood clearly however was the trouble this meant.

"Be glad you will not die by that lizard's hands. The killing of all mortals is MY task." Ace walked forward slowly, passing the heiress he took of twords the sky and stared at the dragon thousand of times his size.

"...I'm no fool to think this state I'm in can defeat you." The sayian said mostly to himself, not expecting a response.

"Then ,what do you hope to achieve?" A cold voice asked, infront of Ace stood a short girl with long black hair and purple eyes. Her aura instantly betrayed her appearance tho, she was the exact same with the dragon before him.

"Guess being the Infinity Dragon has it's perks... I don't hope to achieve anything,  I will kill you. That's for certain. " Ace said as he slipped his blazer off and threw it away.