Chapter 10

After listening to Black's story for a while Ace yawned and decided to take a nap. He was laying down on the grass, which was strangely comfortable, with a indifferent look just dreaming on.

*Scene break*

In his dream the young man found himself in his old home, he was sat in the kitchen talking to his parents as he used to when they were home.

"So school is going good then." Ace's father, Hunter, said in a deep voice. He was tall just like his son and had brown hair that looked more twords black accompanied by a pair of green eyes.

"Yes dad." Ace laughed and took another sip of his soda.

"Ok guys, enough formal talk." A melodious tone was heard as Ace's mother, Luna, sat down next to them having finished making the breakfast and putting it on the table. She had platinum blonde hair and brown eyes. "What about friends? Made any new ones, met a girl maybe?" She asks teasingly.

"Mom, stop." The teen shook his head and rubbed his eyes, his father chuckled lightly in the background but not enough for him to hear.

"Ok I'll stop, if you want me to Acey." Luna messed her son's dirty blonde hair up which prompted him to groan and fix his hair. "You've always been such a good kid... What happens to you?" She asks in a low voice causing him to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean mom?" The blue eyed teen inquired.

"After we were gone you just lost yourself son." Hunter joined the conversation only making Ace more confused. "Why are you doing all of this?" As he asked that the world around them changed, the 3 of them stood in a city that was burning. People ran past them as one figure was seen holding a man up by his neck.

"You act out of revenge, but all that you've done is tear yourself apart." Luna said as Ace stepped closer and saw the figures face, it was the current time him in super sayian God smirking as he snapped the man's neck. "You turned into a monster." She stated.

Ace looked closer at his other self, his hair shadowed his eyes as tears brim in his eyes. He turned twords his parents,as the surroundings changed again and showed them in the Kuoh City Church, the place it all started.

"... I'm not a monster." Ace looked up as his appearance changes back to his grown up self, his raven black eyes cold but tears streamed down his face  "I'm doing what the gods should have."

"You're just throwing a temper tantrum by killing everyone cause of our death!" Luna stepped forward took her son's hand in hers.

"Don't throw everything you could be away, turn back now while maybe there's still time." Hunter stood behind her with a stern look.

"...You don't have the right to lecture me."  After staying quite a good minute Ace said with a stone cold tone, this causes them to take a step back and their eyes to widen. "Mortals are all the same. You're the best example, you cared more about work than me. Hell, you argued most of the time you were home together. Don't think I didn't hear when you actually talked about shipping me to a private school just so that you can have less to worry about."

With each word he walked forward causing his parents to move back, until being stopped by the closed doors.

"I don't despise you 2 only thanks to the fact we were family. Earth's gonna change to be the utopia it is meant to be... The world doesn't need a hero." The black aura envelops Ace's body as his eyes glow gray and he grabs the both of their necks. "What it needs, is a monster." As he says that everything starts to waver and look disoriented until it turns to darkness.

*Scene break*

As he sleeps Ace starts to turn his body until his eyes open, he sees the beautiful sky and clouds stare back at him. Raising his upper body, the young man rubs his eyes before feeling a wet sensation, moving his hand down he traces the tears that stain his cheeks and wipes them off.