Chapter 4

As Ace was walking home from the Orc he couldn't stop thinking about how much he enjoyed scaring Rias and beating up her servants, he didn't get to really fight them but the hits he managed to get were very satisfying. It almost scared him how much he enjoyed, Ace didn't take a second to think about how much he actually changed until now and it finally caught up to him.

While deep in thought he suddenly hears what sounds like some muffled screams thanks to his sayian biology, following the sound he finds himself at the entrance of an alley where 4 man circled a woman and slowly approached her.

"Come on sweaty. We just want to give you a nice time." One of the man said causing the woman's to step back.

"Back off you creeps!" The woman yelled back, looking closer Ace saw she had brown hair and green eyes and from the way she looked he could tell she was in her early thirties. Her attire was a black suit which meant she had a office job, presumably a high paying one since it was designer made.

"What a shame. Get her!" The man yelled as the rest moved in and took hold of the woman going to take her clothes off, all while she kept screaming and demanding they let her go.

"What do you see here?" Black asks appearing next to Ace and the world around them slows down almost to a halt. The God's power was vast and he held the rains, so to talk to his host he just activated Ace's aura and made him move faster than everyone to this high extent.

"A woman being assulted." The young sayian responded simply, but he was sure Black had something else to say.

"Look at it from a different point of view. Think about the woman's actions, not only of the attackers." The God slowly moving to circle the people moving slower than a snail.

Taking a few seconds to decipher this Ace though back to exactly how this went, the woman just acted prideful and yelled at the men which and even when they moved in she didn't start to yell for help just kept on trying to act all high and mighty. Most probably she knew this alley wasn't a good route but ignored her conscious and left her pride blind her, possibly even declined walking with a co-worker since she didn't like a thing they said that day.

"I see a woman who is prideful and didn't even think about what could happen when walking in here alone. I see 4 man that are worse than trash and juding about the fact their clothes aren't tattered or old... Do this for fun." Ace explained as his eyes showed disgust and anger, he dropped his school bag and walked forward slowly.

"Mortals are wicked creatures. They'll jump at any opportunity that benefits only themselves any moment, devils and fallen's are no different from humans in that regard, angels can always fall. Do you see what I'm getting at ?" Black says, venom dripping from his words.

"I see what your saying." Ace answered nodding. "But not everyone is like that. Mortals are aren't evil as you see them, they're morally grey and each one choose what they do, evil is very persuasive and the easiest way to get things done usually." The teenager explained still not fully giving into Black's ideology but acquiring more and more of the God's personality.

"As you put it then, the biggest mistake of the Gods was to give mortal's freewill." The fake sayian countered and then waited for Ace to argue while having a smirk on his face, not able to get any argument the youngster was quiet and clenched his fists as the dark aura slowly appeared around him.

"Freewill is what gives evil the chance to persuade individuals. I think we talked enough for now, get rid of the trash." Black's smirk fades as he gets serious and let's Ace move at normal speeds again. The teenager opened his right hand and put his palm out gathering ki into it aiming at the group of humans.