4

The next day, Thunderstorm walks through the school ways while listening to the mosic by using his headphone. He doesn't want to use his cars even though he was a rich student because he dislike to get so much attention from the other.

He have been got so many from them. And what if they see him using his car? Bet he would be more popular than the idol.

Thunderstorm dazing at the road. He still can't avoid himself from remembering the moment when he was with Earthquake back then. That moment was so... Nice? That would be good word to describe it I guess?

"Mr. Alpha huh...?"

Thunderstorm smiles while recall Earthquake's voice when he called Thunderstorm like that. That was his first time to get a cool nickname(?) and the most important is he got it from Earthquake! The one and only one who makes him embarrassed and can't take his face away from him.

Thunderstorm sigh. He suddenly recall the moment when he talked with his mother. It isn't mean that he dislike to talk with his mother, just about their topic makes him feels so frustrating.

"Why should I marriage in such a young age? And still.. I'm not sure if he want to accept me or not. Geezz... This is so frustrating. "

Thunderstorm shaking his head and then he continue his walk to the school.

•★☆(=´∀`)☆★•

"Class stand up! Good morning Mister Papa! "

"Good morning Mister Papa! "

Yaya as the class representative, give a commands to her classmates to stand up since Mr. Papa come inside the classroom. And as the command, everyone in the class stand up.

"Good morning my fella mighty students! You can sit down now! "

After the permission, all of the students in the classroom sit down. Some of them take out their books and the others pay their attention to Mister Papa.

"Alright! Now let's get started our class with Mathematics Quiz!! "

"What?! Again!? I already sick of this quiz Mister Papa! Can we do anything else?! "

Gopal, the one of the students who really frust with the quiz sigh in dissapointment because he knew that he would never get the right answer with all of the quiz time.

"What???!!! You want to complaint my quiz young one?!!! "

"Huh?! N-nooo!! Not at all mister!! "

"So why are you asking for other activities huuuhh?!! "

"AAAAA!! Please forgive me Mister Papa!! I promise I won't do that again!! "

Most of the classmates are laughing at Gopal who already panic with the angry of Mister Papa. But also some of them just giggling and smiling at him. They already used to it by the way.

But there's the other student who keep quiet since the class started. And it was Thunderstorm. He didn't pay his attention at the class at all and more to looking outside the window.

"Huuhh... What a boring... Huh? "

Suddenly Thunderstorm caught some figure who is walking nope- seems like running from something. And he didn't take much time to figure out who is it.