🔞 🍋 9 🍋 🔞

So, as you look at the theme and by what you had read from last chapter.
This chapter will fulfil with SMUT.
So...

ENJOY!
>:3

🍋🔞🍋🔞🍋🔞🍋

Thunderstorm slowly push his door room. From the outside he can heard Earthquake's voice that keep whimpering and moaning. Sounds messy if you heard it in the first place but after that, it slowly will make you turn on. And it also makes Thunderstorm turns on over there.

With a tiptoe Thunderstorm walked in his room and come towards Earthquake. He locked the door and look at Earthquake.

"Ugh... Nnnh...! "

"Earthquake.... "

Thunderstorm slowly touched Earthquake. With a gentle touch, Earthquake started to feel calm. He look over Thunderstorm. He could feel Thunderstorm's scent and he know Thunderstorm must be released his Alpha's scent for him. To make him less in pain from the heat.

"M-Mr. Alpha... H-help me... P-please.. "

"You are too much in pain, Quake. Tell me, what can I do for you?"

"Sst... P-please... G-give me a pill... F-for my h-heat... Please... "

Thunderstorm started to feel hesitate. Is he gonna give Earthquake the pills? And after that Thunderstorm could bet that everything will be over. Thunderstorm do not want that to happen!

"No, Quake. It wouldn't help you too much. Let... Let me take care of your heat, ok? "

"W-what...? N-no... Please no. I.. I don't want it! Please no- aarrghh! "

Thunderstorm started to being panic when Earthquake keep whimpering from his pain. He can sense the scent that the Omega wanted to seduced him to raped Earthquake right a way. But his human form still scared that if he did tha, Earthquake will hate him.

Even though his Alpha form wants to do it so bad. He is still afraid. So he have to fight from that Alpha form. He doesn't want to hurt Earthquake. Plus, he know that Earthquake was also trying his best to fight against his Omega form from his heat. His eyes slowly glowing because of hungry of lust.

"Quake... Please. Y-you cannot being like this. L-let me take care of it ok? "

"..."

Earthquake did not replied anything.

Thunderstorm started to being hesitate from what he should doing right now. Should he just follow what his mother had told him before? Just give a pleasure sex to Earthquake? Or just give up from it? If he give up then he shouldn't worry that Earthquake will hate him but to his dissapointed, he will lost his chance to have a sex with someone that he loves the most. But if he did it, he afraid Earthquake probably will hate him and leave him. But hey! If he give a mark to Earthquake so Earthquake wouldn't avoiding him, right?

"Fuck... Why so hard for me to just fucking someone that I have been love? "

Thunderstorm started to murmurs something by himself. Not knowing that Earthquake was paying attention to him.

"Y-you said... w-what again? "

"H-huh..? "

"You- ughh... Said.. Y-you l-loves me...?"