Last Chap

Thunderstorm's POV

"I do. "

With the answer that everyone have been waiting for came out from Quake's mouth, he finally become my husband officially. Everyone was shouting and clapping their hands when I pulled Quake come to me and kissed him passionately. I don't care if everyone saw this. What I care right now is I am so damn happy that the person in front of me not is not just become my Omega, but he also become my mate, my husband and my love.

When both of us pull our faces apart, we were looking to each other. Find our love in our own eyes. I smiled to Quake. Damn, he's so cute with the groom wedding clothes!

"I love you, Quake. "

He smiles back at me and leave a cute chuckles. Both of his hands are resting on my shoulders.

"I love you too, Mr. Alpha. "

I smirked. now I just realized it that Quake hasn't known yet about my true name. Lol, he still called me his 'Mr. Alpha' tho. Actually I don't care what he will call me since as long as it is only for me, but if he doesn't know his husband's name, that was uncool.

"Babe, I guess I should tell you my true name tho. You have been called me as 'Mr. Alpha' for such a long time. "

"Why? You don't want to being called like that? "

I quickly shakes my head. Why is he thinking like that?!

"No, no! Of course not! I just want you to know my true name that's all! Well, since we're husbands now, you must know my name right? "

Quake nods in agreement.

"Ah, I see.. Ok! "

And when I was about to say my name, he cut me first.

"Thunderstorm. "

I speechless. Wait, how did he.

"I have been know your name for such a long time, Thunderstorm. "

Quake give me his cute smile while he chuckles in front of me. Ok that's cute but how?

"Wha- how? "

Quake giggles.

"You don't remember? I am student representative! Of course I must know and remember all of the name of students! Though, I did not fully memorize it, but yours always play in my mind you know? "

I couldn't utter any words. I didn't know that my Omega could be really unexpected! He was so damn cool! How can he pretending all innocent while he actually is not? Damn god I choose a perfect Omega here! And I won't let it go I swear.

"Now, now both of you. How about another kiss and we can enjoy the wedding? "

My mother interrupt our moment. Ah, now I realize that me and Quake still standing in front of crowded people.

I look back at Quake. His eyes are so beautiful. He has a unique eyes. The golden one. And I admit that it was not boring at all to always stare at those beautiful eyes. I want to look at it more. And now, not just his eyes, I also can have him, his body, his soul and his love. Mine and all mine.

We closed our face together and we touched our lips. Quake opened his mouth and let me get inside it. I want to remember this moment.

The day when I lend my eyes at him, I know he will be the one and only one who can make me happy. And it is indeed true. He makes me become the most happiest man ever!

"I love you. "

Shit! His sweet voice is killing me! And I couldn't wait anymore. I hugs him closer and make our kiss to become deeper. Fuck off all of the people who are watching us. I want to fill my time with my precious gem!

You. Only you, Quake. Only you who can make me happy and love you. Only you.

And if you asked about what happened to those bastard Betas and my Alpha friends, my father already settled them up. But I already forgive them tho. At least for now. I don't know if they want to hurt or disturb my Quake again, I won't hesitate to take care of them by my own self! And I will make sure they will be sorry about that.

About Quake's parents, with my father's help I manage to make them trust me to take Quake from them. Still with amount of money tho. But I don't care. My family is rich. So what?

And now, I can live happily with my Omega. Oh, maybe I should start to count how many pups me and Quake will have. Maybe around... 6 to 7? And I hope there would be a twins too. Not including my target yet. But I want the age gap only 1 year. Because I want to make my Omega stay pregnant. I bet he will be cute.

Now, my new story life is begin.

°End°

OK what actually I'm typing right now? Lol.

I'm so sorry if the ending was bad guys! I tried!

And I hope you guys feels satisfied with this story tho. Hope you like it!