2

During the next day, a pair of legs walking through the school way with a smiling and cheerful face. His mouth keep humming with a song that only him know what kind of song it is.

"Hmmnn~ hmm~ what a sunny day!"

That boy said happily. His blue sky eyes is looking at upward where his blue eyes meet the blue sky.

"Cyclone? Is that you?"

The boy, named Cyclone turn around. He saw Quake is walking towards him with his happy face.

"Hey there Quaky! Seems like today I'm a little hurry,  huh?"

Cyclone said in smirking. Quake who just arrive just giggles at him.

"Naahh... I don't take it seriously at all. Besides,  I can walk with you!"

Quake said in cheerful voice. Cyclone blushing at little and then he giggles at Quake.

"Well... I'm happy with that. Heheh..."

"Hm!  Umm... Shall we take a walk now?"

Cyclone drag his hand over Quake shoulder and laugh happily.

"Sure Quaky! Why not? Let's go!!"

And then, both of them walking together towards the school.

•°•°•★•°•°•

"Okay class, I know some of you might be busy this nowadays since you attending so many school activities. But I hope you also could manage your time properly.  I said this because some of you started to left your homework blank.  You shouldn't do this. This is your future sake!"

The English Teacher said in angry. She each of her students.  Some of them listening it carefully but still the others did not. She sighing.

"Sigh.. You guys can't do this again. Please. You guys are our future! "

"But we're an Omegaverse teacher. What kind of people want to accept humans like us? "

Some of the students ask.  The English Teacher smile at him.

"Don't worry. Soon or later all of you will know what are your own specialities. "

Said the teacher in soft. Her students start to listening. And now,  all of them started to curious about what kind of verse they are and they can be.

"Could you please tell us more about our verse teacher? "

Ask the other one student.

"Hmm.. Well.. I guess it is better we start our lesson before I explain it in detail. Okay guys? "

"Okay teacher! "

The English Teacher smile.  Finally she got a spirit to her students.  She started to teaching and after 30 minutes passed by, she stopped her lesson.

"Okay, you guys may close your books now. I will explain about our verse. Okay? "

The students agreed happily. All of them closing their books and pay more attention to their teacher.

The teacher start to draw and write something on the blackboard.  She pointing at the boards.

"This is what we call ourselves. Alphas, Betas and Omegas. Once you guys already in around 12 years old until around 20 years old,  you guys would brought by your parents to the clinic or hospital for a confirmation check up. "

"But teacher,  how do we know our verse if... If some of us cannot go to the hospital? "

"Good question. We can figure it out by ourselves with looking by the personalities on our verse. Simply Alphas verse so easy to figure it out because Alphas were the most cool, cold, and really powerful in bed. If you know what I mean.. "