🔞 🍋 7 🍋 🔞

WARNING!
ALERT GUYS!
THIS IS HIGH CONTENT CHAPTER!
AND PLUS I AM STILL NOOB HERE!
LOTS OF CHEEZY STUFF IN HERE!
BUT DON'T BLAME ME!
.
.
.

"Urghh... W-where am I...? "

Earthquake looks around him as soon he woke up from his suddent faint. He feels hurt in his head and it feels like he actually got a chloroform inside his body.

"Ah, QyQy finally awake! "

Earthquake turn his head to look at the voice that he seems familiar with it. And when he saw who, he started to feels chill.

"No... No way...! "

From Earthquake face, it can show that he was in scared when he looks at 3 teenagers in front of him.

"Hi, Quaky~ Did you sleep well? "

"C-Cyclone.. Blaze... T-Thorn... W-what are you guys doing to me? "

Cyclone walking towards Earthquake and smile innocently to him. His right hand touch Earthquake's face gently.

"We did not do anything yet, Quaky~. We just waiting for you to wake up. That's all. "

"W-what do you guys want from me? "

"We only want you, Quake. Don't you see? We have been love you dearly so much! "

Blaze walking towards Earthquake and open wide his both hands as to show that he and Cyclone and Thorn loves Earthquake sincerely.

Earthquake is looking at Cyclone, Blaze and Thorn with such a dissapointed face.

"How could you guys do this to me? What did I do wrong to all of you?! "

"Hey.. Don't make us feels like we're a bad guy! We just want to have fun with you, Quake! "

"Fun..? What fun?! This is what you call fun?! Tied me up and locked me with you guys at unknown place?! "

Three of them were laughing at Earthquake once they see Earthquake is really mad at them. Blaze walking towards Earthquake and suddenly tear off Earthquake's clothes and makes Earthquake half-topless.

"Wha-?! H-hey!! What are you doing?! "

"What? We already said that we want to play, right? "

"Indeed. "

Cyclone walks towards Earthquake and touch his chin.

"And since that Thunder-whatsoever is not here anymore to protect you. So let's get started~"

"W-what!? Stop!! Mmph!! "

Without hesitation, Cyclone suddenly kiss Earthquake while Blaze and Thorn start to tear off all of his clothes and their clothes too. Earthquake feels so scared and feels hopeless at the same time as he knew that he cannot fight against three Betas in front of him. He know he should fight back but his Omega's inside him feels scared that makes his brain cannot progress anything to fight back.

In hopeless, Earthquake decides to give up and let all of things right now to be just happen. He tears up in silent as soon he can feel those trios start to make their works which is licking his body.

"S-sombody... Help... "

Earthquake whispering in silent. Although he feels hopeless, he still hope that somebody to come and save him. And as time being, he started to release his Omega's scent so that he hope any Alphas could come and save him.