1

Thunderstorm's POV

Another sunny day. Huhh... why the world really hot, huh?

And most importantly, why I need to go to school? Though because I had to take care of my old man company in the future before he dead but who is f*cking want to go to school?

"Watch out!"

Huh?

As I heard someone give a warn that I guess it was for me, I quickly head up and I see this- someone... falling down.

Thud!

He... fall right in front of me?

"Heheh! Sorry about this sudden appear! I've got to go!"

That human- boy... he run away after he said something that I didn't hear at all about what he said to me. But then, I heard someone is calling his name (I guess) from school top.

"QyQy!! Please tell me that you come!! Pleaseee!!"

That boy I guess his name is... QyQy? He turn his body again and look up at where the voice come. With a smile he said,

"Yes! I will!! And please, Thorn! Stop calling me QyQy! My name is Quake!!"

"But QyQy is suit with you!"

"Pfft-! No it's not!!"

After burst out a while of giggles, the boy that I finally know his name is Quake continue his run again. Seems like he is in hurry. He run to the building where there is a principal over there.

Huh? Seems like both of them knew each other? Because as I can see the way they talking to each other seems like they really close.

And it reminds me of something...

"Did I met this Quake before?"

End Thunderstorm's POV

˚●˚○★○˚●˚

Thunderstorm, also known as Thunder. He is the most dangerous student in that high school. He is famous with the title 'Cold Alpha' because of his personality and his aura. He event did not care about what people said about him. Either if there are a gangsters come to pick a fight with him. He will defeat them in easy way!

Thunderstorm is an Alpha. As same like his aura. But what the most special about him, he got tons of fans that was not only in the school, also outside of school!

"Hhuuhh... so hot."

In the sunny day, Thunderstorm walk through the hallway of the classroom. He wears a black-red cap with a red lightning symbol on it. Suit with his name, Thunderstorm.

"Quake, I've got something to do after this. You don't mind to go home by yourself, right?"

As Thunder heard this name come inside his ears, he suddenly stop from his walk. His crimson eyes searching for the name that he heard before.

Ah, there he is.

Talking with this girl with pink hijab and beside her there is this chinese girl with a spectacle.

Thunder just looking at them without a word. Especially Quake.

"Nope! I don't mind at all! And how about you, Ying?"

"Well, I need to company Yaya. You sure about this, Quake?"

Quake nods.

"Pretty sure! Besides, I already take my medicine! So nothing to worry about!"