Chapter 17: Zach's Got a Ring

🤠 Zach 🤠

Bryce and I were walking around Tiffany's in Santa Monica, we flew out because the ring I ordered came in today.

"I'm literally so proud of you guys." I smiled at Bryce "you have grown up so much, I can't believe you're gonna get married."

"If she says yes."

"You're trying for a baby...she's gonna say yes."

"Yeah." I chuckled and looked at the jewelry cases

"Pickup order for dempsey." The store clerk said I rushed over and opened the box it was a beautiful yet so simple ring. It had a medium round diamond and a small diamond band.

"I love it." Bryce said patting my shoulder "she will too." I smiled

I paid for the ring and we walked out and got into the rental. "Shit. We gotta get to the Airport, it's getting late." Bryce said speeding off to the airport.

BACK HOME

"Babe I'm home." I said coming through the front door

"Hey Babe! I just finished dinner!" I smiled and walked into the kitchen. Abby was wearing a T-shirt of mine and fuzzy socks.

"Are you wearing pants?" I chuckled and sat down at the island.

"Yeah, shorts." She turned the stove off and plated spaghetti for both of us. We sat and ate, I kept looking at her, this was my Future Wife.

"What?" She asked, she must have caught me staring. I smiled at her.

"Nothing."  I did the dishes while she got into the shower.  I took the ring out of my pocket, I smiled I heard Abby come down the stairs I jumped and threw the ring into my pocket.

She came up behind me and hugged me "What movie do you wanna watch?" 

"Whatever you want. I'll grab the snack. But I'm gonna jump in the shower first."

She nodded and skipped off to the living room to pick a movie.

🌼 Abby 🌼

Zach was acting weird tonight, he's probably just stressed with school. I turned on the radio and Luke Comb's "I know she ain't ready" was playing. I smiled and turned up the radio. 

"But I know she ain't ready, she won't be for a while And he broke her down and when I'm around, I can see it in her smile She's fighting getting closer, it's just too plain to see And I know she ain't ready, but that's alright with me"  I sang while sitting on the floor trying to pick a movie.

I sang along to the song, I felt a small connection to this song. Zach and I were getting closer since Jaiden's Passing. 

I heard Zach come down the stairs I picked out "Mean Girls" and turned on the DVD player.

She started calling me baby, and two years later I was down on one knee With a ring in hand, I said I'm your man and Girl will you marry me?

"Will You Marry Me?"  I turned around shocked and Zach was on one knee.

My hand flew to my mouth, I was shocked. I really wasn't expecting this. I started crying.

"So?" He asked I just shook my head, he smiled and slid the ring on my finger.

"I love you." He smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you too." He slid his hands to my butt. "Let's take this to the bedroom." I smiled and raced him up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very Short Filler Chapter! But I have a surprise.

Book Three's Bio

So here we go...(Skip if you don't want Spoilers!)

Madison Dempsey (16) Lucas (Luke) Dempsey (17) are the kids of Abigail Dempsey (formally Walker) and Zach Dempsey.  This is the Third installment to the Bryce Walker's Little Sister Series.

Madison Dempsey (Camila Mendes) was always Daddy's little girl, she always got everything she wanted, they were the prefect happy family. She had her Uncle Bryce wrapped around her finger, her brother was her protector, and her mom spoiled her. 

Luke Dempsey (Calum Hood 2014) was a Hot Jock who played Football, Baseball, and Basketball just like his dad in high school. He was Captain of All three teams, and all the girls wanted him, especially His Parents friend's daughter, Madeline Foley (16). (Lili Reinhardt)

On the night of homecoming, Madison sleeps with Luke's best friend Carter DeLaCruz (17) (KJ Apa)

Savannah Walker (18) (Dove Cameron) Payton Walker (16) (Cole Sprouse), and Ryland Walker (16) (Dylan Sprouse) are the kids of Chloe Walker (Formally Rice) and Bryce Walker

Carter DeLaCruz (17) Ashton DeLaCruz (Dylan Sprayberry) are the sons of Monty DeLaCruz and His now wife Amanda DeLaCruz

Madeline Foley (17) (Sabrina Carpenter) is the daughter of Justin Foley and Jessica Foley (Formally Davis)

Payson Atkins (16) (Madelaine Petsch) the Daughter of the Late Jeff Atkins, who was adopted by Tony & Caleb after Jeff died of Cancer shorty after his daughters 2nd Birthday.

Read Life Changes to see how the life of your favorite character's from Bryce Walker's Little Sister have been since they had kids of their own.