~chapter 7~

what the hell is gonna happen gang oooooh idk idk

its gonna be a little bit short gang coz i havent really planned out what im gonna say for this chapter i hope you dont mind :)

whatever enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isn't it a little bit weird trying to fit inside this house Link?" Navi asked as Link crouched into his small little home. He nodded, viewing the room once more and seeing he had records hung up on the wall from what he's done in battles and on his adventure.

"Can you believe everybody thought I was a Kokiri and that I would've lived in this little house forever?" Link said with a smile, pressing his finger against his previous records to see them without the paper being all folded at the bottom.

"I know right? Are you glad that you found your true self? That you're the one in this Kokiri Forest who is supposed to be adventuring?" Navi asked, Link looking back at her with a smile of agreement across his face.

He stepped away from his records and went over to the other side of them, seeing more paper was hanging up there. "I really am. Imagine if it was not me. Who would've ever found a best friend like Dark Link?" The last part was stated in quite an enthusiastic voice, and Navi simply found it cute. She giggled, going over to see what Link was now looking at.

"It would've been like Dark Fado or Mido if it weren't you, haha." Navi noticed Link had stopped smiling and talking when he read the paper he was currently viewing, his face neutral again. She went to examine it herself, not realising the handwriting.

"Wh..what? Who is this..." Link cut himself off as he yanked it off the wall, sitting down on his old bed and reading the letter.

Link,
How have you been? You've been doing temples to save Hyrule, right? Well, that's good, I slipped this in here whilst you were doing the Forest Temple, yet I was watching you through the entire journey of it. So, what temples do you have to do next? I heard there is a Fire Temple and a Water Temple, but I'm not sure about the other 2. Apparently, in the realm I am currently in, the Gods and Goddesses' are doing the last 2. But why? Oh well, I hope you're safe though. I love you...
Well, I loved Kokiri you.
Saria

Link had remembered that seven years ago, before he went to visit Princess Zelda at her castle, Saria stopped him to confess her loving feelings for him. Although, he of course didn't feel the same way. And now that he had aged up but the rest of the Kokiri had not, Saria could not love him anymore. Plus, she was a sage, she didn't even live in the Forest herself anymore.

"Saria wrote this for you?" Navi asked quietly. Link nodded slowly, placing it down on his bed and paced around the very small room.

"How have I never noticed it before?" He questioned aloud, his arms and hands outwards as he thought about it. "Why couldn't she just tell me this in the Sacred Realm? I knew she had feelings for me, but I just want to know when they went away! How did she know I aged up anyway?"

"Link, you're thinking about this too much, relax." Navi's wings slowed down, indicating she wasn't as panicked as Link; yet, panic isn't the right word.

"But... what if she knows about my darker self? What if she tells the other sages about him and banishes his existence!" Link stood up, the note starting to crumple up in his hands as he feared Dark Link wasn't safe.