~chapter 9~

what? you want a smut? another one? is it because i finished the last chapter with them getting all touchy? hmmm, mkay

yeh, toxic by britney spears is the song i chose for link and dark link, i hope ya dont mind

k enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, the couple were at the bedroom that they stayed last time they had their intimacy. The blond of the two was blushing as his hand was pulled on towards this bedroom, while the black haired was eager to get him into the bedroom. They had their fun outside, it was now time to bring it inside.

When they got into the room, Dark Link had let go of Link's hand, and he himself climbed onto the bed, his face getting hotter by the second. As he got comfortable, he could hear Dark Link already stripping by the end of the bed, and he felt under pressure to get his clothes off himself.

He turned his head and faced his darker counterpart, furrowing his brows as he saw him raise a brow smoothly. "What are you looking at? Are you waiting for me to get on there and strip you myself? No, you just wait and see what I want you to do," he purred, licking his lips then sinking his teeth into them gently, watching as the Hero adjusted himself and waited for Dark Link to be done stripping, waiting for his next order.

Once the darker one of the two had stripped himself down fully, he got on the bed and told the lighter one of the two to get off and do what he was told.

"What do you want me to do...?" He asked shyly, covering his face with his hands due to heavy embarrassment. Dark Link, still lying there at the head of the bed, his erection out for Link to see, licked his lips once more.

"Well, what do you think? Put on a show for me, darling~" Link was shocked, revealing his current mood to his partner. Although it simply just looked lewd because he was blushing profusely, and it seemed like it was never gonna end.

Depsite the neverending blushing, he put on a show for his partner anyway. He slowly started to take off his clothes, touching his inner thighs sometimes as he did so. It aroused them both, especially Dark Link seen as he was already naked, his hand teasing his own shaft. His teeth fell onto his soft, red lips and threatened to sink in as he watched his boyfriend get naked in front of him, putting on a show at the same time.

"You're so beautiful, Link," Dark Link exclaimed, Link nearly being fully naked. He smiled underneath his blush, his hands grabbing on the hem of his undergarments.

He started to pull them off, the fabric brushing his thighs and legs, eventually coming off. "Thank y-you, Dark Link," he replied, tossing the last bit of clothing away from himself, not acknowledging where it landed. The darker one of the two licked his lips, his hand coming off of his own cock.

"That was a lovely show, now could you come here?" He patted the bed where he wanted him to sit, and it was right in between his legs. He walked over there, getting on the bed and crawling to where he was meant to be. Once he got there, Dark Link harshly grabbed him chin, forcing him to turn his head to him.

"Ah! Dark-!" Link furrowed his brows and parted his mouth, Dark Link chuckling above him.

"What?" He didn't say anything after that, and his hand wrapped itself around Link's leaking cock. The blond male moaned and his head tilted back into his partner's chest, his own one rapidly rising and falling as he panted heavily. 

Dark Link's hand started to pump what he held, making Link tense up and begin to drool, the feeling of bliss coursing through his veins. His hand was firmly wrapped around the body part it held, moving up and down on it at an average pace, practically sending Link over the edge. He was already starting to pre, so this definitely was not helping him. He didn't want to cum already and then be instantly overstimulated when the proper intimacy happens.