~chapter 13~

ITS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT LIKEEE,, IM TEMPTED TO WRITE ANOTHER LINK X DARK LINK STORY DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL?? IDK

enjoy this anyway :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Link was overly enthusiastic. It was their one year six month anniversary to celebrate, and he wanted to do something really special about it. When it was their one year anniversary, they left Hyrule and explored the nearby areas around it, but knew it wasn't a beautiful as the very place they met in, so their trip got cut short and they went straight back to Lake Hylia to finish their business.

Now, six months forward from their one year anniversary, Dark Link wanted to do something more special than before. It wouldn't be leaving Hyrule and going exploring again, more so 'reliving their childhood' and maybe, just maybe, proposing to him once they're done.

He had to plan out the perfect proposal however, so whilst Link was out in the newly built Market with the lively people once again, he went out exploring himself in a fairy forest, in hopes of finding two certain fairies that his best friend Crow mentioned.

Their names were Tatl and Tael, one of them a shiny golden colour and the other one a beating reddish purple colour, making him stand out more than his golden counterpart. These fairies liked to accompany those who were interested in causing mischief and whoever seemed 'evil' enough for them, so that's why they would probably come to Dark Link so quickly.

No, he didn't want two companions by his side, more or less he wanted them to help set up a proposal as Crow had told him that these fairies may like to be mischievous at times, but they're very good when it comes to love and romantic things; so preparing the perfect proposal would be easy now!

-

"This day could not get any better for you! I heard Dark Link was going to do something special for you today!" Navi exclaimed excitedly when facing Link, who was neatening his middle parting and sorting out his tunic. Unfortunately, his one that he'd worn ever since he was a child and grew up with him starting to rip and split, so he had to get a new one stitched up. It was still the same green colour with his belt and pouches attatched to it, but it wasn't the same one. Alas, he should be thankful that he managed to find someone who'd actually be willing to hand stitch him one and give it to him for free.

"I know! I'm so excited, I can't wait to spend the entire day with him and just do whatever he has planned," Link said with a grin, finishing up his hair and leaving his small home. He crouched down to leave through the doorway, turning around to face Navi who remained almost indoors. "You'll be fine on your own again, right? I don't know when I'll come back, so I just want to make sure you're okay."

"No, I'll be fine. Besides, it's your day Link, not mine! Enjoy yourself! Nothing could possibly go wrong!" She cheered, giving Link the signal to leave and spend his one year and a half anniversary with the one he loves most.

The ocarina was played once Link left Kokiri Forest, tuning Epona's song which brought over the loyal horse immediately. She neighed when she reached Link, and he climbed upon his noble steed and rode her to Lake Hylia, exicted to see his lover once again and spend their special day together. Of course he knew Dark Link had something planned for today as he mentioned, but he didn't know that today would change his relationship life forever.

"Over the fence we go!" Link cheered, Epona jumping over the two fences which blocked off Lake Hylia. He then arrived inside, stopping Epona, getting off her and rushing over to the spot they meet in.

"Link!" Dark Link joyfully shouted, holding his arms out open wide so that Link could run into the welcoming hug.

The blond practically fell into his arms, being pulled into the hug instantly, his face flushing a bright pink as it was pressed against his partners chin with their small height difference.