~chapter 8~

half the time idk what im writing but have another chapter anyway

enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navi had finally taught Link all he needed about relationships, and he figured when he next saw Dark Link things would be better because of his brand new experience.

Although, Navi still had no idea that he was with his darker counterpart, she just thought they were still best friends. Yet, Link knew he would have to tell her at some point; the information he asked and received seemed suspicious to Navi as she gave it to him.

Speaking of Dark Link, he and his scarecrow best friend had been talking for Hylia knows how long, not about anything specifically. Even though he was a seemingly lifeless stick with a few features attached to him, he was quite important and significant to the darker version of the Hero. He knew about their secret relationship and was amazing with advice - but Dark Link didn't need any as he knew most things already.

"So Link, you got any plans today?" Navi asked as they strolled through the large Hyrule Field. The blond shrugged, looking upwards at his small, blue fairy.

"Nope, nothing in mind," he replied, passing the running man who seemed to be heading for Gerudo Valley once again, where he usually is.

"Not visiting Dark Link today either? You haven't seen him in a while.." She went back into Link, but he didn't say anything. He felt his body start to heat up, meaning he was blushing at the thought of that one night with his current lover

"O-oh, no.." Link cut himself off, wondering if it was the right time to finally spill the news to her. He had gotten the advice he needed, been best friends with him technically for seven years that she has idea about and has been together with him for about five days now, almost a week.

And that would mean the romantic night they had together was a week ago, and Link's legs have only just recovered.

"Hm? What's wrong?" She questioned curiously and concerned, curious as to what was suddenly bothering Link.

"We need to talk; about something serious," Link said quietly, his legs no longer walking throughout the large field.

"Why? What's happened? Is it bad? Princess Zelda? Impa-" Link had paused the rambling fairy by cupping her in his hands again, slowly making his way over to the old Market. "Link, what's going on?"

"Just stay quiet and you'll find out."

-

Link had ran past all the screaming redeads that surrounded the old lively market, heading for the Temple of Time. Navi wondered why he was heading here, more specifically why he was now considering going back in time to when he was a kid.

"Link what are you doing? You don't need to be a kid!" Navi whined, but Link kept her silent again.

"Listen, Navi, you really need to know something," Link began, kneeling in front of the empty pedestal, leaving his sword on the floor along with his Hylian Shield. "As you know, I am best friends with Dark Link."

Navi was confused, especially because he was telling her in the Temple of Time. "Yeah..."

"And that yesterday I asked you about relationship advice.." Link shut his eyes, and it took her a few seconds to catch the drift of what Link was trying to say.

"Wait- Link-"

"Navi, please just let me say it myself, I'd prefer it," he stopped her, and she allowed him to continue. "Right so, you may have caught onto what I'm saying by now but, yes. I am in a relationship with Dark Link. He is now my now my lover. It hasn't been very long though, only a few days." Link let his arms droop and his head as well. He stared blankly at the shiny marble flooring he kneeled on, waiting for what Navi could say.