Fifteen

It felt really good having a friend

It felt wonderful having a friend who is into the same lifestyle as you. A friend you could ask anything. A friend who liked you back.

That was Danny for me.

Meeting Danny had been so great. We picked out everything we wanted and Jeff and Hal got them for us. Majority of which was going to be delivered to Hal's house in two days.

It was eight o'clock and I was ready for work. A camouflage green jumper, black jeans and my beat up sneakers. I styled my hair into a side patten. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, tilting my head to the side.

Should I dye my hair? Or maybe just get highlights?

I reached up and touched the sides of my head. Cotton candy blue. A light blue color. I smile at myself and my thoughts. I'd look really good.

I walked past the mirror, grabbed my bag, my phone and wallet. I had just locked my door when a white Mercedes pulls up. My heart skipped a beat as I watched Hal get out of the car.

He was clad in all black. Black fitted shirt, top three buttons undone, tucked into black slacks and a suede jacket. His hair was styled off his face, watch glinting in the sun.

Oh god. I'm a lucky son of a fudge.

I almost tripped myself as I walked up to him because he smiled. At me.

"Jesse." He said, his voice soft and it makes my knees weak. Is this how it is for everyone? Is this how it's going to be like this for ever?

"Hi." I said, smiling up at him. I slid an arm around his waist, going on my toes so I could steal a kiss. Hal doesn't hesitate to pull me closer, deepening the kiss, his tongue dancing with mine. He slips his hand down my back and just rests it on my ass as if staking a claim.

"I'm a very lucky man." Hal said when we pull apart, the distance between us no more than an inch. His brown eyes locked on mine, he was looking right at me with this glint in his eyes.

"You're being mushy." I giggled. I move closer, rubbing my nose against his.

"Let me be mushy. I want to publish poems about the way you kiss and how you fit perfectly in my arms." Hal said, giving me a little squeeze. The laughter bubbles out of me, I playfully smack him on the arm and shake my head at him.

"Come on, angel. Let's get you to work." Hal said and I nod. He leads me over and pulls open the door for me and I slide it. It's only when I got in that I realize Prez was in the car too.

My cheeks grow hot.

"H-hi Prez."

The man smiled at me, he looked like he was holding back a laugh. Oh Lordy. How come Prez always fades into the background? The man was nice and friendly. Once Hal was seated, I look over at him, glaring openly.