Thirty Nine

Hal

Hal.

The lodge was amazing. Absolutely wonderful. We've already spent a day here and I wanted to take Jesse around the world. He seemed to glow especially.

I was lying down on the bed, Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston. The book was about the love story between America's First Son and the Prince of Wales. I wasn't really paying attention to it, Jesse was lying right outside on one of the lounge chairs, facing the beach.

 I wasn't really paying attention to it, Jesse was lying right outside on one of the lounge chairs, facing the beach

He was lying out there, giggling as he spoke on the phone. He kept mentioning Danny's name. My darling was out there, spread out naked with the sun kissing his skin and ... he looked like he was glowing. My happy darling. My darling who had been teasing me all day.

I couldn't stop looking.

I just couldn't look away. I didn't even notice when he got up, I just let my eyes roam all over him, purple hair shiny and his eyes bright.

"You have to stop staring at me like that."

His voice startled me, snapping me out of my thoughts and I stared at him. Jesse walked towards me and it felt like he was doing it in slow motion.

"You are a sight be behold. The most gorgeous man I've ever seen." I said, closing my book and holding out my hand. I wanted him to join me on the bed.

"Have you looked in the mirror, H?" Jesse asked as he walked over to me. I wasn't wearing a shirt and only had on my white Calvins and my black sweatpants, my hair was falling into my eyes. I wondered what I looked like to him.

Jesse placed his hand in mine and crawled into my lap, tossing my book to the side.

"I love you." Jesse said, sliding his hands up my chest and into my hair while my hands cup his ass.

"I love you too, darling." I said, my left hand sliding up his back, going all the way, trying to pull him down for a kiss. Jesse leans even closer, his nose brushing right against mine, our lips mere spaces apart and then...

He stops.

"I'm hungry." He said then literally moved away. He climbed out of the bed and walked out of the two person table where the menu was resting on. I just couldn't understand what was going on. My darling boy was being even more of a tease today.