Twenty Six

Punishment

Punishment.

In the back of my mind I knew I was going to get punished. After talking, Hal and I ended up cuddling on his large sofa and watching an episode of Chopped on food network.

We were halfway through the episode when I stopped sitting still. I placed my hand on his thigh, fingers trailing up his leg but I get no response. I nosed at his neck, my body pressed right against his but I get no response, not even a twitch.

I let my hand rest on his upper thigh and pout. Not fair. Deciding to take matters into my hand, I lift myself up and straddle his thighs, my hands pressed flat against his chest. I smiled in victory when Hal finally looked at me, his cock filling up underneath my ass.

"H..."

"Darling..." he said with a raised brow and I grind down against him. It's not fair. Earlier he had been placing kisses on my face, on my skin, his hand playing with my thigh and then chopped came on and he stopped.

"Daddy I want to suck you off..."

I could hear the sharp intake of breath that he took and grind down against him again. His hands slid up my thighs and rests on my waist, squeezing so tightly that I let out a gasped whine.

All I wanted was to suck him off and then maybe we do other things too.

Hal flipped us around and I found myself lying on the couch, my legs parted and Hal between them. His lips found mine and we kissed. His tongue licking its way into my mouth and my hands finding a home in his hair, pulling and tugging.

I let out a choked moan, my head along back against the couch when Hal grinds down against me. I could feel his hard on. I licked my lips, I could already feel how big he was and I just wanted to get my mouth on him, I wanted to feel the weight of his cock on my tongue.

Hal trailed kisses down my neck, his hands slipping underneath my shirt. His fingers played and pulled my nipples, pinching and tugging them a bit. They were so sensitive.

"Want my mouth all over you?" Hal teased as he dragged his nails down my skin, making me tremble. "Want me to lick you everywhere, even that spot between your ass?" Hal asked, nipping at the soft skin of my neck as he trailed a hand up my cock.

I bucked up against me and he pushed me back down. I wanted his mouth everywhere. I wanted the clothes gone and I wanted us to be so pressed together with his cock buried deep in my ass.

"Please..."

"Anything for my good boy." Hal said, his voice so deep. So sexy. "But you haven't been a good boy, have you?" Hal asked and my eyes snapped open. When did I even close them.

Hal was staring down at me, looking every bit like a dream. His ruffled hair, swollen lips and dark eyes. He smirks down at me and it felt like my heart slammed into my throat.