Twenty

Walking on sunshine

Walking on sunshine.

That's how I felt. Scratch that, walking on sunshine doesn't cover it. It's been days since we first had sex. And I've spent those days in Hal's house. At this point I don't even remember the color of my walls at home.

Last night we had a bit of fun with water sports. Hal had made sure I drank enough water, I was teased to the brink of tears, my hands fisting the bed, waiting for his command. When he gave it, I remembered how it felt. I remember how good I felt. The instant relief. My body shook with it.

I was really happy Hal lived a good distance away from his neighbors, the screaming might have gotten some attention.

I was currently at work, occasionally looking at the clock. I had lunch with Danny, Jeff and Hal today at noon and it felt like I couldn't sit still. I was excited.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the door to the store was pushed open and three people walked in. Two guys and a girl. The girl's hair was pastel colored, one of the guys had bright red hair and the other had a blue streak through his hair.

The girl and the red haired guy walk towards the aisle while the blue streak guy was staring at me intently. Uh. Okay.

"Hi. How may I help you?" I asked him, trying to smile a little.

"My friends are looking around." Blue streak said.

"Chris, come and see this."

I tilted my head a bit. Chris. It sounded familiar. I looked at the guy in front of me and tried to remember if I had seen him somewhere.

Nothing comes to mind though.

Blue streak doesn't go to his friend. He just leans against the counter and waits. Thankfully he doesn't look at me. Jimmy steps out of the employees room and I sagged in relief. At least Jimmy was there. If i was going to get jumped, at least Jimmy would be there.

Blue streak friends came up to the counter holding tubs of ice cream. I quickly ring it up. The faster they leave, the more comfortable I am. Once I had handed them their receipt, they walk away, Blue Streak giving me this weird smile that looked more like a grimace.

"Was it me or did that guy look like he wanted to... maybe punch you?" Jimmy asked as he walked over to the counter. I was just thankful he was there.

"He was weird."

"Have you seen him somewhere?"

"Nope. I havent." I replied honestly. The strange interaction with blue streak made me loose all my excitement for lunch. I took out my phone and shot him a text.

To Hal: a weird guy came into the store

The reply took three minutes.

From Hal: did he touch you? Is something wrong?