SLEEP OVER

Josie's Pov
"Jo are you sure you have everything" Anni asked trying to convince me to stay home "Yes A, I do. Luna mom and dad and the whole EverRose band are having a concert they will be gone for two weeks you are on charge while I am gone" I say to her "Okay Jo" she said back "Ryder and Kaleb behave no parties or girls, Luna and Anni same for you" I say setting all the rules before I left to go to Eileen's place instead of just hanging out we decided to do a four day sleep over. I can't wait, as I put my stuff in my car, my phone suddenly went of. I pulled it out my pocket when I seen it was Eileen.

Me and Eileen have gotten closer to each other since yesterday and honestly I love it

Eileen's Pov
EEEEEE! She is on her way. I am so happy. As I pace around I heard a knock on the door "Are you Adarlie Cook's daughter?" A strange man asked "Yes why" I said "Your mom has been in a bad accident" he said "NO!" I yelled as I collapsed "Eileen!" I hear Josie yell as she took a hold to me "I am here hun" she whispered over and over.

Once I pick up the strength and walked to the couch and laid my head onto Josie's lap as tears went down my face. All I wish is for my moma to get better and to be perfectly fine when this is all over I just hope I don't lose her.