Thanks Giving Night

Josie's Pov
This thanks giving me and Eileen were told to just stay home and spend as much time as possible together but we miss our families so much but they want us here this year. Which is sad let's be honest my parents and my siblings are doing tour and her parents are still at the hospital.

"Josie let's invite some of your cousins and your baby baby sister" Eileen said I nodded oh I never told you guys my parents had a baby and her name is Makaylaya. I texted my cousins EverRose, Lucy, Nicole, Liz, Cate, Iza, Kasena, Austin, Grant, Ryan, and Landon asking them to come join us and to bring Makaylaya with them and they all said yes. So while waiting me and Eileen came up with some baby names for the baby.

I heard the door bell go off so I ran to the door and opened it "EverRose! Makaylaya!" I yelled as I picked up my little sister off the ground. She is only 4 months she can't talk just yet after EverRose walked in the others walked in. We all sat down in the living room "So guys we came up with some baby names for our baby" I say holding Eileen's hand "For a girl PrimRose and for a boy Brady" Eileen said they all smiled and nodded.

For once I think they all support me on this.

~2 Hours Later~

We sat down for dinner and quickly ate, I knew they would leave right away so I feed my sister and then put her in her little carrier. Once EverRose finished eating she hugged everyone and took Makaylaya back to her place. Then one by one everyone left. This thanks giving was amazing even if it was just with part of the family. Me and Eileen laid in bed and slowly fell asleep.

A/N-

14 more chapters.

5 more chapters until gender reveal. 

-Jay Mead