Yess

Eileen's Pov
Once we got back into my car, I looked over at Josie; she was just biting her lip as she looked at the window "Want to go to five and below and spend some of my money?" I asked her head turns to me quickly "Yes!!" Josie says pecking my lips. As I pulled out the parking lot; I turned up the radio that was connected to my phone as I drove into the city.

After 3 songs played a song I wrote months ago came on "You are the only girl I see oh; oh, you always read my mind all the time: So forgive me for saying this you are the sun to my moon and I like you" I sung out after I sung out the first part I stopped singing; I felt her stare at me but I didn't say or do anything.

Once we pulled up I turned off my car and then we raced into the store. An hour went by; I spent 900 dollars in five and below. But the ride back was quiter than I thought it would be. We were 1 minute away from my house when we pulled in the driveway we got out of my car and started carrying our bags into my room and then once we were

done we have a very much needed make out session in my room.

A/N
How do you like the book so far? I do try my best to update but my brother cam home this weekend and I wanted to spend time with him before he left again. And here is some information about me if you don't follow me!

Hi guys
Also I will be updating soon. You can ask me questions if you would like to.
·Information about me·
~I am a Ravenclaw
~I am a Pisces
~I am gay/Lesbian
~I am 14 years old
~I am creative, a writer, and a little sister
~I love to sing, dance, writing, and reading
~Writer and Author