6 Weeks Later

~6 Weeks Later~
Eileen's Pov
After learning that I was high risked I became more careful even though I am stuck at the hospital I even get daily appointments just to get checked on. They come and go everyday "Here's your lunch Hun" my nurse Kathy said "Thanks um can you get something for Josie to eat?" I asked she nodded her head before walking out.

Once she came back me and Josie started to eat. I took a sip of my water in between every bite I took "How is your food love?" I asked Josie she looked up "It's good even though it isn't from home" she said I nodded agreeing with her. Once Kathy took our plates and got us more water my doctor came in "Hey girls how are you today?" She asked we looked at each other then her "We are okay" we both said together "Okay good let's get the ultrasound started" she said as she grabbed the stuff and put the gel on my stomach.

Soon as she rubbed the camera on my stomach then we saw our little PrimRose on the screen she has gotten so much bigger yeah I know I am 7 months so she will be bigger than before. I have baby brains right now because well I am scared out of my mind.

Once the ultrasound was over Kathy came in with our dinner. We didn't think about eating we thanked her then we started to eat. For one I was really hungry and for two I am getting tired so I need to eat.

Soon after we ate PrimRose choose that it was bed time and I slowly fell asleep as Josie climbed into the bed.

A/N-

5 more chapters left.

-Jay Mead