Christmas Eve

Josie's Pov
As our families walked into the living room we settled down I grabbed the gifts for the family we actually usually with my family never spend Christmas together on the day we stay together on the day before. Eileen's parents actually were able to come they told us it was only because they couldn't come tomorrow which upset Eileen she wanted them to be with us but her Moma has surgery tomorrow so she can't stay.

"Eileen baby come here" I said as I seen her tears she walked to me and I wiped her face and kissed her lips we know the gender of the baby but we wanted to wait of course to tell everyone at the reveal. "Want to help the others leave?" I asked she nodded it was 10 pm and we need time together. As our families left they took their presents that we got them and then left our house.

As the house got quieter I knew it was almost time to give Eileen her special gift. Once she started Frosty The Snowman I grabbed her gift and she already grabbed mine from the tree. Before the movie started we gave each other one of the gifts when she opened mine she cried it was a hoodie that said 'My Baby Has Two Moms But Who Cares' and when I opened Eileen's gift that she got me I felt a tear go down my face. She got me a hoodie that says 'Girls Like Girls' it was in rainbow letters.

Once the movie was over we went to bed. As soon as I laid down Eileen cuddled up to me and then I quickly fell asleep.

A/N-

12 more chapters.

3 more chapters until gender reveal.

Next Chapter is Christmas day then after that I am going to skip to when Eileen is 5 months after that but when I do the reveal I will be telling you guys the Prequel and the last book of the My Twin's BandMate.

-Jay Mead