Saying I Love You Isn't Enough

Eileen's Pov
When I woke up; I softly ran my fingers against Josie's skin "Hot Momma you up?" I asked "Yes" she said "Good"  I say "Sexy?" Josie asked "Yes" I say "I love you" she says to me "I love you more" I say back. As I laid near Josie I remember my parents saying to me 'Saying I love you isn't enough you need to show that one special person that you mean it' and that is what I am going to do I rolled to were my chest was on

top of Josie's and then I pecked her lips but before I pulled away she made it longer. I let my lips move to the same beat as Josie's lips did and honestly I like the way we are. As we continued I felt her wrapped her arms around my waist taking and showing dominance towards me to show that she is in control. I like that she shows her control in every way. Once we stopped I was still on top of Josie "In 5 we are going shopping" I said as I pecked her lips before getting off her.

As I walked to my closet I heard her mumble something but I ignored her so instead of answering her I took off my shirt and started going through my closet to find clothes to wear but then I felt her wrap her arms around my waistline as I continued to look then I finally found a crop top and a pair of jeans. I walked out of her grip and put on my crop top before taking off my shorts to be able to put on my jeans.

"JOSIE! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled as I yelled that I had a bra, underwear, and crop top on she didn't even give me a chance to finish getting ready as she held me I put on my jeans. Once she dropped me I pushed her onto my bed "Now get ready we leave in 2" I say as she nods.

I left my room and waited on my couch. After a minute went by Josie came down in a leather jacket, a short crop top and leggings. I got up and grabbed my car keys before she pecked my lips and ran for my car. Once we were on the way to the mall she grabbed my hand and held it.

To be continued..