Christmas

Eileen's Pov
I woke up 6 times last night just to throw up and it sucks. When I looked around the room I noticed that Josie was up I got out of bed and walked down the stairs and seen Josie was in the kitchen I walked into the kitchen and hugged Josie "Merry Christmas Beasty" I said she turned around and said "Merry Christmas Beauty" we walked to the living room and turned on Christmas movies. Josie grabbed the presents and sorted them by who they were from.

She put the ones she got me next to her ones she got for our baby in the middle and the ones I got her on my side then what I got for the baby on my side too. She handed me my gifts I opened the top one and I seen it was a build a bear reindeer named Prince. I cried before handing her one of hers when she opened it she looked so happy I got her a pair of pajamas. Once we opened all of our gifts we opened the baby's stuff we opened stuff animals, clothes, diapers, and blankets.

Once we stopped opening stuff we cuddled up to each other and continued to watch movies.

~6 Hours Later~

We ate dinner and then we went and cuddled onto the couch quickly falling asleep.

A/N-

11 more chapters.

2 more chapters until gender reveal.

Next chapter I will be skipping to wear Eileen is 5 months pregnant.

We are close to the reveal of the gender and the last book of My Twin's BandMate books.

-Jay Mead