Peanut Bee or Prince

Eileen's Pov
Everyone already showed up. I watched the clock as it hit 1 o'clock "It is time to do the revealing of the baby's gender" I said as everyone calmed down I grabbed Josie's hand as we cut a slice of cake when we picked it up and saw pink we yelled "WE ARE HAVING A PEANUT BEE!" everyone clapped at the news I kissed Josie's lips slowly before I sat down and opened the gifts.

I opened my parents gift first "Awe it is a baby jean jacket" I said showing Josie as she took the photo of it next I opened Josie's parents gift "Awe Mrs. Boston Mr. Boston I love the little toy guitar" I say handing it to Josie I got to all of the others gifts and they all were wonderful they got us clothes, stuff animals, towels, pillows, toys, baby jewelery, some baby costumes, baby dresses, baby shoes, and all important stuff that we didn't get.

As the party went on people started to leave. Which didn't bother me until my parents left we haven't been doing stuff together since I got pregnant which is sad. I give birth in May and yet I barely see my parents. Once the house was empty we left and went to my appointment.

~1 Hour Later~

As my doctor did testing she told us that our little girl was very healthy and soon I might have to stay in a hospital room just to make sure that I don't give birth to early. I felt the nerves kick in Josie rubbed my hand and said "She didn't say you had to tonight honey she just said soon like probably in 2 months" I started to relax and once we got into the car our little PrimRose said time to sleep once the car started to move I fell asleep.

A/N-

9 more chapters left.

-Jay Mead