Moving Out

Eileen's Pov
When I woke up I seen that Josie was packing my closet already "Morning Beauty" Josie said I rolled over and slowly got up before morning sickness struck me. I quickly got up before threw up, "Josie I got sick" I whined as I sit on the floor near the toilet.

Josie walked into the bathroom and sat on the tub "I know Baby but I am here, my beautiful girlfriend and our baby" Josie said I smiled at what she said Josie is really sweet and caring I don't know what I would do without her I'm glad she's the mother of this child well I mean the other mother.

Josie and me get along great even when I'm throwing up, once I stop throwing up me and Josie started to pack more I'm excited that we're moving it gives us time to focus on us and the baby.

-9 Hours Later-

Finally stopped packing and the movers came and helped us get my stuff into the truck then into our room. They even moved Josie's suitcases which was nice of them but since I am pregnant she won't let me lift anything. But I love this anyway. Once we moved into the house I realized the dishes and all furniture were already in the house once we got to our room Josie moved boxes off our bed and then I stripped into my bra and underwear before laying in bed once my eyes shut I quickly fell asleep.

A/N-
17 more chapters left.

8 more chapters til gender(s) reveal:)

-Jay Mead