A Year Later & Last Chapter

~A Year Later~
Josie's Pov
It has been one hell of a year but me and Eileen made it work we have a beautiful daughter I work at night. Every day me and Eileen got closer and closer. Since we got together it felt like a fairytale "Josie, I love you so much" Eileen said I looked at her and picked up our daughter putting her on my hip "I love you so much too" I say as I pecked her lips.

Through out the year Luna actually met someone and now she moved out of our parents house. My brother Kaleb is having a kid it is a boy. My little twins Ryder and Anni are finishing high school this year. My parents are taking a big break from tour to raise Makaylaya and to just live a little normal life. Eileen's parents are actually doing fine they started a tour which will be their last one.

Me and Eileen are living our life raising PrimRose and maybe soon another baby but this time from me.

Thanks for reading along mine and Eileen's story we will miss this book but it must come to a end

A/N-

Thank you all for reading this book. But this is the last book of My Twin's Bandmate.

I enjoyed writing this book this was one of my favorites that I wrote. Also if you haven't yet follow me to see updates or my comments that I write on my profile.

I will post a type of schedule soon.

Thank ALL of my readers.

One person I want to thank the most is loveforjmarais she is one of my bestest friends and she means alot to me and she might not live in the same state as me but I plan on visiting her over the summer.

Thanks to everyone.

-Jay Mead