Home

Josie's Pov
After the last check up for PrimRose the doctor cleared us to leave the hospital. So I grabbed Eileen a outfit and Prim a outfit while Eileen changed I put the clothes onto PrimRose once Eil came out she fed Prim and then I put her in her carrier buckling her into it so she if safe. Soon after we are ready the nurse rolls out Eileen while I walk out with PrimRose's carrier in my arms.

I handed Prim to Eileen while I go get the car once I pulled up Eileen walked to the car and opened the back door getting in and connecting her car seat to my car then Eileen got buckled and took care of Prim while I drove home.

Once we pulled into the drive way I grabbed the baby bag that I left in the car and then grabbed PrimRose after unconnecting her from my car. I waited for Eileen to come out so she can unlock the door and once she did our families jumped out and yelled "Welcome Home!" and all of a sudden Eileen started to cry. My mom took PrimRose as I walked to Eileen I hugged her as she looked around "Why are you crying baby?" I asked she slowly breathed before answering "Because I didn't expect this" she said and I chuckled she hugged everyone before getting our daughter.

I am so happy that she is happy.

A/N-

2 more chapters left.

-Jay Mead