Our Little Girl

Eileen's Pov
After I gave birth to PrimRose Brianna Boston today they took her to get her cleaned off. I started to panic that she would have to be in a incubator for a month but my doctor said that she will do a check up with PrimRose just to make sure that her lungs are properly formed since she was born a month early. Josie kissed my head before we got back to my room.

"Girls your daughter does not need a incubator. Surprisingly she has fully developed lungs and she is able to breathe the air she will be brought in soon. So I will leave you to call family" my doctor said Josie kissed my head before leaving to call our families as soon as she left Kathy came in her arms with PrimRose wrapped up in a pink  blanket "Awe thank you Kathy for bringing her to me" I said she nodded handing me PrimRose she even brought up the top part of my bed so I could sit up and hold PrimRose.

Josie walked in and kissed me "They all are on their way to meet her" Josie said before kissing our daughters head.

~A Hour Later~

Once everyone showed up two at a time came in to met her all but Makaylaya and Austin were able to hold Prim. After visiting they all left! Like rude I couldn't believe that they just left instead of staying a little longer. I will remember that!

After Josie took PrimRose I quickly went to bed.

A/N-

3 more chapters left.

-Jay Mead