drugin' | twenty.

January 11, 2019

Shantey sings along to the remix of her song Ex with French Montana that's playing around the strip club Sapphire as Amanda records her

Shantey sings along to the remix of her song Ex with French Montana that's playing around the strip club Sapphire as Amanda records her. After spending time with Cruz for a few hours, Dave picked him back up so she could enjoy her birthday with Jasmine, Julie, and Amanda. She's already been there for two hours and sipping on all of the free bottles being brought into her section.

Once she finishes singing, she sits the microphone on the table and proceeds to turn up. Chun Li by Nicki starts playing around the club and Shantey throws more money at the stripper dancing on the pole. She falls into the splits and Shantey smacks her ass as she twitches each of her asscheeks.

"Yes, bitch!"

Shantey grabs the D'Usse Cognac bottle from the table and swallows down more than enough. She starts back twerking on the sofa, unaware of one of the bartenders talking on the phone to someone about her. Her birthday celebration was quickly about to turn into chaos.

"My bitch turned up!" Amanda records a video on Instagram.

"I been on! Bitch you been con!" Shantey raps along with Nicki, wrapping her arms around Amanda shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"I'll be back!" Jasmine shouts over the music and leaves the section towards the bathroom.

Shantey sips on more of her drink when her gaze falls to the entrance. She spots five woman and the one in the front she's been waiting to see around New York. She chuckles and turns to Amanda saying, "you see that bitch in the front walking in?"

Amanda finds where she's talking about and quickly spots the woman, nodding her head.

"That's East other BM."

"Word?" Amanda smiles, ready to throw down. "Bitch coming to fight what's good?"

"I'm tipsy then a bitch, I'm down for whatever festivities."

"Um, his baby mother is on her way over here." Julie spoke near her ear.

Shantey sits down the liquor bottle and jumps down off the couch. She watches Sino stops Millie from walking into the section. "Don't touch me clown."