2

Chapter 2

Can we always be this
close forever and ever - Taylor Swift

"I swear to god If you look at me like that again I'm fucking you on this kitchen counter." I moan to Charlie without one ounce of jokiness.

I couldn't help it he looked sexy today with his white t-shirt and black dress pants showing off his muscular physique. He was getting ready for work and he still hadn't placed on his button down shirt.

"Really your going to fuck me?" He asks as he grabs my jaw in his hand aggressively while smirking seductively.

"Well I'll like to see you tr-

"Jesus, Mary, and the donkey." I groan leaning my head into Charlie's chest as he stood in between my legs on the kitchen counter.

He just had to come in and fuck up the moment

"Literally can you two act civilized for one damn day, I had to wash my ears out with soap last night from hearing you two fuck like rabbits." Dexter groans and I couldn't help but laugh.

Damn, I mean were we that loud?

"First of all it's Jesus, Mary and Joseph you idiot second you should be washing your ears out with soap everyday you nasty fuck, third this is my damn house if I want to eat pussy and fuck all night long then so be it." Charlie rants.

Nick and Jack laugh coming from around the corner, obviously hearing Dexter and Charlie argue.

"Can you not say the word pussy, that shit makes me cringe." Jack shivers in disgust.

"Shut up." Nicholas looks over to him. Charlie just rolls his eyes probably at the fact that he actually hired these buffoons. And here I was doing the same because I actually called them friends.

"Now how about you two shut up and laugh all you want at least I'm not the one letting my girl fuck me." Dexter smirked.

"Oooo!" Nick and Jack shout like freaking children hearing someone make a joke about the teacher in class.

"He's got you there boss." Nicholas says chuckling.

I sighed hopping off the kitchen counter.

You can never take the childern out of men

"Shut up and take your feet off my furniture you don't pay bills here." He says to Dexter before disappearing around the corner. Nick and Jack leave with him to set up everything for this meeting we were having I presume.

I sit next to Dexter on the couch crossing my feet on the coffee table without a care in the world.

I reach forward taking a jolly rancher before placing it into my mouth.

"So you can put your feet on the table but I can't?" He asks jokingly.

"You heard him you don't pay bills here."

"And you do?"

"Yep." I say nonchalantly.

"Skylar you don't have a job so how on earth do you pay bills?"