𝐓𝐄𝐍. the valley

➼➼➼➼

➼➼➼➼

italics - elvish

bold - dwarvish

Radagast busted out of the woods ahead of them, drawing away the orcs and their wargs.

"Come on!" Gandalf said, leading the company away from the shrinking forms of the brown wizard and his pursuers, across a rocky plain.

"Stay together." Gandalf warned, as Thorin cried, "Move!"

As the group ran, Alenia felt her stitches tearing. "Well, fuck."

Kili looked at her, and saw the blood seeping from her wound, as she pressed on it with her hand. "Alenia's stitches opened up!"

"It's fine, we need to keep moving." The half elf muttered.

Thorin stopped at a rock, as the wargs ran by. Ori shot past his leader, who dragged him back. "Ori, no. Come back!"

The wargs passed for now, and Gandalf urged the company on.

The dwarves continued running, and Thorin asked Gandalf, "Where are you leading us?"

Gandalf didn't answer, but Alenia started to recognize the area. She unslung her bow from her shoulder and nocked an arrow.

"We're near the Hidden Pass." She muttered to her wizard friend, who nodded in agreement.

One of the wargs stopped chasing Radagast, and sniffed the air. The company paused to hide behind a large rock.

The warg and it's rider slowly crept onto the rock where they were hiding. Thorin looked at Kili and Alenia and nodded. The pair stepped out of the coverage of the rock and simultaneously fired at the warg. The great wolf fell, yelping, before it was finished by Dwalin, while it's rider was killed by Fili.

The shrieks of the warg and it's rider were heard by the other wargs and orcs. So soon the company raced behind Gandalf, as the wargs tore after them.

"Move! Run!" Gandalf yelled.

Alenia's stomach throbbed as the wound stretched and more blood came out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk." she sang.

The company left the cover of the rocks and moved to an open, grassy plain. "This way, quickly!" Gandalf cried, leading them to the last rock ahead of them, as the wargs begin to close in around them.

"There's more coming!" Dori cried.

"Kili! Alenia! Shoot them!" Thorin shouted, brandishing his sword. The pair took aim and released arrows, felling beasts.