𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄. the escape

➼➼➼➼

➼➼➼➼

italics - elvish

italics - orkish

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry about this." Legolas said, as he escorted his niece back to the cell.

"It doesn't, but thanks anyway." Alenia said.

"Look, I know what it's like to not know your mother. Lanatha was thirteen, and I was nine when our mother died. Slain by orcs. So if you would like, I can come visit you and tell you stories about her." he continued, switching to elvish, as they neared the cells.

Alenia looked at him, as she stepped into the cell, and he shut the door. "I would like that. Maybe you're not so bad. Uncle."

He nodded, and then walked away, leaving Alenia standing at the cell door, staring blankly out through the bars.

"How'd it go?" Kili asked, slowly sitting up from where he had been sleeping, as quiet shouts could start to be heard from outside. "Did he give the speech about you needing to abandon us?"

"Basically. Along with the standard threat to the one I love." Alenia answered, turning away from the doors. "He wants some jewels from Erebor, and when I said that I didn't want to give it to him nor did I have the power to, he basically snapped."

"I'm not worried." Kili remarked, smirking. "The pointy-ears will have to get through you first."

"Don't forget about us," Fili said, grinning from the other side of the cell door. "There are twelve dwarves and a halfling here too."

Fili raised a ring of keys up for the lovers to see.

"Bilbo did it." Alenia murmured, a smile growing on her face, as Kili got to his feet to join her. "We're getting out of here."

Fili quickly unlocked the door, and the half-elf and dwarven archer stepped out of the cell to join the rest of the Company, as they followed after Bilbo.

The hobbit led them down, deeper and deeper in the Woodland Realm, and as the stairs ended, the dwarves began to mutter amongst themselves.

"I don't believe it; we're in the cellars!" Kili whispered harshly, causing Alenia to slap his arm.

"Quiet. He knows what he's doing," Alenia hushed.

"You were supposed to be leading us out, not further in!" Bofur exclaimed.

"I know what I'm doing!" Bilbo retorted, before he waved the group forward. "This way."

"See?" Alenia said, grinning at Fili and Kili, before shuffling after the hobbit.