Chapter 9 - Jungkook's Girlfriend

I don't know what happened.

Really.

But I know my head hurts...

And I feel like something is pulling me down. I mean THINGS. There are things that are pulling me down. I can feel it pull my hair, I can feel it presses on my stomach, I can feel it in my right leg... I can feel it hold my hand.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and noticed I'm in my room. God, what happened last night?

I look to see where my hair got caught but when I look up, I see Jennie lying on it. Her legs are in Yoongi's lap who actually fell asleep sitting. In Jennie's stomach is Jisoo, whose leg is on top of my stomach. Because of Jisoo's leg and also Jennie weighing down on my hair, I cannot further see who's hugging my leg.

Is everyone literally on my bed?

I tugged whoever it is holding my hand and soon, he lifted his head and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Jungkook... can you please help me?" I say to him. He slowly closed his eyes and stayed still for like a minute before he opened them again with a frown.

He looks to his left and looks to his right before he looks at his hand. "Help? Please?" I say to him one more time.

With hooded eyes, he lifts Jennie's head while I brush my hair down. He gently places Jennie's head back to the bed before he moves to Jisoo and takes her leg out of me. I can finally sit down and see who's holding my leg.

"Chim. Go back to your room." Jungkook shakes Jimin but he just lets go of my leg and rolls to his other side, which is where Hoseok is, sleeping with his arm falling off the bed and his feet is also on Yoongi's lap, above Lisa's stomach.

What happened to us?

I am almost out of bed when Jungkook suddenly went out of balance. Thank God I was fast and managed to stand to catch him before he falls.

God, he's heavy.

"Are you okay?"

He didn't respond. His eyes are now fully closed and I'm afraid that if I move we're both gonna fall.

He nuzzled his head on my shoulder, looking for a more comfortable position but he can't seem to find it that's why he stood up straight again. I hold his arms just to make sure he won't fall backwards. Because apparently, if he falls, he'll fall to Taehyung and Jin, who are both sleeping on the floor.

"Rosé..." Jungkook whines like a little child who was woken up by his parents because he has to go to school. "I want to sleep."

I look around to see if there's a space for him to lie down but even the space I fell asleep in is already occupied.

"Jungkook. Can you hold yourself up for a little while? I'll help you get to your room but you gotta help me bring you there."

Jungkook shrugs his head. He crinkles his nose before letting out a yawn. "Chim's." He managed to say.

I smile at him before I put a hand around his waist to support him. "Sure, big baby."

He scowls at me, saying he's not a big baby but dozes off to sleep the second after.

It was a struggle, to say the least. But I managed to drag him to Jimin's room, as per his request. When we got inside Jimin's room, we saw Namjoon sleeping in the middle of the bed, looking like an owner of a mansion who doesn't have to think of money because he got it all. Of course, he's the smartest from them, that's why he did the smartest thing that night, sleep where there's room for it.